Resigning as my position as head mod/mod, whatever I am seen as.

I resigned as PR a few months ago to get away from something, but looks like its here now. I have tried to ignore it but regarding the recent events, it is practically impossible to ignore, and quite frankly it has ruined era-go. Both sides have wronged for sure, and it has pretty much turned era-go into a war zone. It's childish and it's not something I want to be a part of at all. Despite my role, I feel completely powerless. Dont really want to go into anymore details, as I don't want to cause arguments. I am simply creating this thread to inform you that i'm stepping down, so I ask that you dont discuss anything about the recent threads that have been closed/deleted.To be honest with you i'm annoyed more than anything. Annoyed more than anything, that it had to come down to this.

Anyway, I may still hang around one era-go occasionally. Thanks to all the mods, new and old, who have simply been awesome to work with. BboyEatsBacon, Tricky, Ventus, Blitz, PINEHONEY, Xiang John J, Bulletzone, Amazing Ace, and nearly everyone I worked with on era-go previously, Thankyou, it's been an enjoyable 2+ years, but his just isn't enjoyable anymore.