Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Resigning

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Thanks for your hard work and dedication Kieran.
    I takes a lot of bottle to stand up for what you believe in, which I feel is what you're doing from reading between the lines.

This whole thing has parallels to what went down when others resigned, I'm sure there's it's more than just a coincidence.
    This is all just a symptom of a larger more insidious problem that has remained unchecked, I assume (This is just my opinion I'm not looking for fights).

You can only do your best to improve the situation for your staff and those around you, and I feel like you did that to the best of your ability and that's what counts at the end of the day.

I hope you move on to better things
    By the way, regarding your guess, I'd like to let you know that you are 100% correct, Bingo!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I believe you are one of the people who recommended me to be PR.
    Kieran, you did everything well and I liked your sense of responsibility even though you may have been harsh, I'd like to tell you that your one of the best moderators, except that the one and only GREATEST mistake you have made is what's quoted above.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Yeah glad you chose the right path, to not worship unixmad and HW

I hope you find something greater than this experience you've had at the forums and in game

Goodbye

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you find something greater than this experience you've had at the forums and in game

Goodbye

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Bye.

Banned
    Goodbye Kieran,

I’d honestly like to thank you for all the hard work you’ve done. Even with our differences in opinion towards some matters, I would like to say that it was an honor having someone such as yourself be part of this community. Though I myself am no one special, I too understand the feeling of not being in control as well as the enjoyment disappearing. I hope for your sake that this game one day becomes something you say you can enjoy again. It is unfortunate that everything is turning out this way, I’m quite certain that this outcome wasn't the intention of anyone.

As for the in-game staff that are arguing with the ex-staff and players, grow up and do your job. Stop whining about criticism, its part of the job, it's to be expected. This thread is meant as a goodbye to Kieran and you had no reason to respond to anything that was said.

Regardless of that little tidbit, I’d like to say thank you again Kieran, see you on the other side.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Goodbye

Cya Kieran. I still want my discord moderator role back but it's cool dude
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    By the way, regarding your guess, I'd like to let you know that you are 100% correct, Bingo!

- - - Updated - - -

Kieran, you did everything well and I liked your sense of responsibility even though you may have been harsh, I'd like to tell you that your one of the best moderators, except that the one and only GREATEST mistake you have made is what's quoted above.
    ^ This.

Danka Kieran for everything you have done.

You have no clue the impact you've left on these forums and you and Tricky are the best Head mod's this forum has ever had and will ever had.
    Goodluck in your future!

P.s: If you ever get into Aviation, Hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by Cally View Post
    The only ones being deleted are ones relating to Global bans or emails/accounts. Both of which are not to be discussed here, it's not a new rule you should know this. No one's accounts are being altered simply because of what they say on the forum (unless something illegal is going on of course). We are just ridding of discussions which should not be taking place here, anything account related should be taken to support.toonslab.com. Management don't have ill intentions by deleting threads/posts, I wish players/the community would understand that. Don't stray this thread away from what it's meant to be
    Off-topic posts serve no purpose here.

Stop de-railing the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

Please take care In what you post on era-go in the future because if "management" problems or staff are taking more of an interest on monitoring or controlling era-go what you say on the regarding anything could impact your account.
    "The Graal forums are not affiliated with iEra." -Manager2017

Once again Goodluck Kieran
    Cheers for everything!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Staff nowadays is ***. Bring back tye oldbies. Game is dead and 13 year olds tell us what to do

lol