Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Resigning

Resigning

Resigning as my position as head mod/mod, whatever I am seen as.

I resigned as PR a few months ago to get away from something, but looks like its here now. I have tried to ignore it but regarding the recent events, it is practically impossible to ignore, and quite frankly it has ruined era-go. Both sides have wronged for sure, and it has pretty much turned era-go into a war zone. It's childish and it's not something I want to be a part of at all. Despite my role, I feel completely powerless. Dont really want to go into anymore details, as I don't want to cause arguments. I am simply creating this thread to inform you that i'm stepping down, so I ask that you dont discuss anything about the recent threads that have been closed/deleted.To be honest with you i'm annoyed more than anything. Annoyed more than anything, that it had to come down to this.

Anyway, I may still hang around one era-go occasionally. Thanks to all the mods, new and old, who have simply been awesome to work with. BboyEatsBacon, Tricky, Ventus, Blitz, PINEHONEY, Xiang John J, Bulletzone, Amazing Ace, and nearly everyone I worked with on era-go previously, Thankyou, it's been an enjoyable 2+ years, but his just isn't enjoyable anymore.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    I wish you well, pal.

Dang that must suck, see ya later.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I proabbaly hated you after the permaban, but well, I'll salute.

*salutes*
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

You were a little harsh at times, but you did your job, and I need to respect that.

Have a good one, m8
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Good bye

*Prentend to know him as I have no friends*

Banned
    Looks like era-go is no longer a community run forum if the problems from era game management or issues are now spreading here.

It's a shame, if this is the way it's heading the forums are quickly going to nose dive into management curated discussion boards.

Please take care In what you post on era-go in the future because if "management" problems or staff are taking more of an interest on monitoring or controlling era-go what you say on the regarding anything could impact your account.

Posts and threads are being deleted already it seems. Please don't take it out on old mods, I assure you they would have nothing to do with it. This would be management strong-arming control of era-go and deleting critical posts. My advice? Let era-go die, there's no difference between us and other graal community forums if there's no freedom of discussion

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Looks like era-go is no longer a community run forum if the problems from era game management or issues are now spreading here.

It's a shame, if this is the way it's heading the forums are quickly going to nose dive into management curated discussion boards.

Please take care In what you post on era-go in the future because if "management" problems or staff are taking more of an interest on monitoring or controlling era-go what you say on the regarding anything could impact your account
    At least say goodbye to Kieran, he did an awesome job. It is hard when you are torn between friends and duties.

Thanks for everything you did Kieran. I believe you are one of the people who recommended me to be PR.

Posts and threads are being deleted already it seems. Please don't take it out on old mods, I assure you they would have nothing to do with it. This would be management strong-arming control of era-go and deleting critical posts. My advice? Let era-go die, there's no difference between us and other graal community forums if there's no freedom of discussion
    If posts are targeting specific individuals, it will not be allowed, it has always been that way. Don't be bias.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Please take care In what you post on era-go in the future because if "management" problems or staff are taking more of an interest on monitoring or controlling era-go what you say on the regarding anything could impact your account.

The only ones being deleted are ones relating to Global bans or emails/accounts. Both of which are not to be discussed here, it's not a new rule you should know this. No one's accounts are being altered simply because of what they say on the forum (unless something illegal is going on of course). We are just ridding of discussions which should not be taking place here, anything account related should be taken to support.toonslab.com. Management don't have ill intentions by deleting threads/posts, I wish players/the community would understand that. Don't stray this thread away from what it's meant to be

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Thanks for your hard work and dedication Kieran.
    I takes a lot of bottle to stand up for what you believe in, which I feel is what you're doing from reading between the lines.

This whole thing has parallels to what went down when others resigned, I'm sure there's it's more than just a coincidence.
    This is all just a symptom of a larger more insidious problem that has remained unchecked, I assume (This is just my opinion I'm not looking for fights).

You can only do your best to improve the situation for your staff and those around you, and I feel like you did that to the best of your ability and that's what counts at the end of the day.

I hope you move on to better things
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain