Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Resigning

Banned
    So if there are no problems why does the head mod feel completely powerless? Look I know I haven't been staff in a long time but I would assume judging by kierans own words he doesn't feel in control, I'm not condoning any forum rule breaking but there are other threads that are allegedly being locked for being "critical" or "voicing concerns". If you're banned on era in game it should have NO bearing on your status on era-go. For god sake John Raven had an era go account. It's a community forum that wasn't really supposed to tie so directly with in game accounts outside of achievements.

2 mods gone rip

I remembered when you were part of the Mr. Londonuts team back in 2013/2014.
    Last edited by AngelNoah; 01-19-2018 at 02:24 AM.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

This game is going to end up being ran via dictatorship...
    Players will be scared to speak up and we will loose our community.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akneerow View Post
    You're either completely clueless or brainwashed.

The fact you're still defending these criminals simply shows you have absolutely no idea who they are and what they're known for.
    It's pathetic.
    It's sometimes hard to stand up for what's right when maybe people in charge have their own ideas on what's right or wrong. In responds to Cally, I understand more than you think I'd wager, I've seen it all before and people talk. When quite a few of us resigned it was due to similar circumstances. There came point where you just don't want to go along with it anymore to keep your job. I completely understand. Era is a hard thing to give up. I applaud kierans courage and how much he did for era

Of course, it's the staff that goes against Vendhin's actually valid points. Lol color me not surprised in the slightest. As for you Kieran, I wish you well in your life. I understand why you want to leave and don't blame you one bit. Stay cool my brother and good luck on your future endeavors wherever it takes you.

Leveler
    Rip Kieran
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Manager
    Take care Kieran, i wish you the best in all future endeavours. Thank you for all of your contributions <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cally View Post
    Didn't say Ven or anyone is wrong for that matter, like I said the entire community will never see eye to eye and just because you don't agree with how the situation is being handled, doesn't make us the bad guys. I'm not targeting any ex staff members by saying that threads relating to Global bans or accounts/emails are not up for discussion on the forums?
    Stop derailing this thread. I suggest to read the forum rules

See ya Kieran forums won't be the same without you

Development Team
    Hey buttheads, keep the drama off this thread. It's a bloody resignation thread and you're already disrespecting Kieran by talking about it here. How about you take it to PMs?

Anywho, you know my say in this Kieran, and honestly it was a pleasure working alongside you as well. ^^
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Goodbye