Thread: Respect TristanFoSho

Banned

Respect TristanFoSho

Why are you making this "unlinking thing" such a big deal? if your gmail gets unlinked, why not just send a ticket to toonslab instead of putting threads that will just get closed or deleted here? As TristanFoSho said, this era forum is not a place to add complaints about anything. Whats the point of adding a toonslab site if your not gonna use it. It is none of your concern why Kirzy and Anero got banned. Stop being judgemental of who banned them, you do not have any proof that tristan banned them. I hear many conversations about Anero and Kirzy, Even people say that HomelessWitch banned them.Some say that when snk left, anero gave free ec and wrote #snkstyle, then he got banned. You all have your own fantasies but do not use them as something to fight for Anero and Kirzy, this is not our bussiness, just let them be. And also, TristanFoSho is a great admin! He always responds and always tries to answer specifically. Do not hate him for deleting all of your threads that say about this issue on unlinking. Nothing will happen. Again, how many staffs must tell you that this forum is not a place for your complaints! Send a ticket to toonslab on any problems you encounter with your game! If its about your account then memorize or write down your GraalID, is this hard to understand?

And, if you want to flood a site of hating admins and this unlinking accounts, make your own forum! If you do not want staffs disturbing your negativity. Make your own forum, name it whatever you want, make any rule you desire. Now is this hard to understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respect TristanFoSho

Where are you getting this information? If you actually respected Tristan you would know that Tristan has literally said Everytime that "unlinking" isn't true and that its people getting globaled banned.

#suckoff
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Where are you getting this information? If you actually respected Tristan you would know that Tristan has literally said Everytime that "unlinking" isn't true and that its people getting globaled banned.

#suckoff
    I am getting this information from the people in era that have their own thoughts on why kirzy and anero got banned.
    My case here is why are you not using the toonslab site? and even if you are, you highly know that complaints about accounts are note suppose to be here on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    I am getting this information from the people in era that have their own thoughts on why kirzy and anero got banned.
    My case here is why are you not using the toonslab site? and even if you are, you highly know that complaints about accounts are note suppose to be here on the forums

Because I want freedom of speech and I want to express my opinions with the community and have the community express theirs
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

lazuli wants no one to question staff and their actions.

Holy. I never seen someone so stuck up for staff. Why was this thread even created? It's obvious something amiss is going on in these forums, don't add more fuel to the freakin fire.

No one is targeting him. It's just that in the mist of the rage some things were said
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

This topic is to not be discussed. Closing thread.