Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Staff ingame moderating forums

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    instead of making ingame staff moderate the forums why not open up the applications? We dont want ingame staff moderating these forums. You guys shut down anything that shuns unixmad under his instructions. Era go was fun while it lasted but now its in complete unixmads control
    Anything Graal/Era related is supposed to be under his wing, why would it be otherwise? There’s no difference between in-game staff or global mods checking the forums. If the global mods were instructed to remove certain threads they’d be obligated to do so, just like any other staff that works for Era.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    Anything Era related is supposed to be under his wing, why would it be otherwise? There’s no difference between in-game staff or global mods checking the forums. If the global mods were instructed to remove certain threads they’d be obligated to do so, just like any other staff that works for Era.
    And what if they dont? You all are so annoying that i want to kill you all slowly and painfully, i hate you admins who worship HW and unixmad, you all are worse than GTAforums admins. Hope one day yall will realise that you failed your life, or atleast youll end up worshipping others for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    We never stopped anyone from moderating. We noticed no one was actively moderating so we did it.
    HAHAHA nice crap you got there. It is definitely not that "no one was actively moderating" - Tricky, Bulletzone, Kieran were online for the past few days. I think you meant that you have total disregard for the roles of the moderators, and so you override their authority and seniority.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.