Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonslab information (for higher staff)

Toonslab information (for higher staff)

Why is it that you use this to make a ticket about your account and get a reply to email a completely different Graal Online email?

Does no one know how to do there jobs anoymore?

What?s the point of having a site where you can send tickets to gain help but be redirected to different email to gain help it just does not make sense to me.

Just seems like a waste of mine and your time by redirecting.

I need answers otherwise Kim un Jong will be using some heavy fire power here

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Because different problems can be fixed on different levels of authority.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Because different problems can be fixed on different levels of authority.
    I've been jailed and I've done my time but it keeps restarted. I've messaged toonslab and told them my graal ID was Graal2266974 and my email connected with my account but they never responded and that was about 3-4 days ago so now I'm stilled jailed and my time keeps restarting what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax1621 View Post
    I've been jailed and I've done my time but it keeps restarted. I've messaged toonslab and told them my graal ID was Graal2266974 and my email connected with my account but they never responded and that was about 3-4 days ago so now I'm stilled jailed and my time keeps restarting what do I do?
    This doesn't belong here and don't lie. All staff members can see when you were jailed.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

don't lie. All staff members can see when you were jailed.
    ???
    Uh yess? He?s complaining cuz his time is restarting in jail ?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ???
    Uh yess? He?s complaining cuz his time is restarting in jail ?
    He knows what I mean xD It's not your business.

Also time usually restarts if you have multiple accounts which is the reason it is not good to share accounts, you need to serve the time for each account.

No jail related issues belong here. Toonslab will help him within 48 hours.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 01-21-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Spoiler

Banned
    This doesn't belong here and don't lie. All staff members can see when you were jailed.
    That's probably not a helpful response- Certainly not good customer service.
    Sometimes accounts do have an issue (or did have issues, i don't know if it has been "patched") where an account's release time would be set to like december 31st 1970 and they have to get released manually.
    There are/were various reasons an account could get stuck in jail
    Every now and again we would do a sweep and unjail these accounts- it could be something like that?
    While he should be contacting support, if they've not answered within 3 or 4 days what else is he supposed to do?

Yea as an SPR you should know better how to treat player related concerns, and not start saying someone's lying about their jails and stuff when they point out an issue.

Ironic you are pointing out that he's lying when you told us a bunch of crap about other issues in other threads, though.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    That's probably not a helpful response- Certainly not good customer service.
    Sometimes accounts do have an issue (or did have issues, i don't know if it has been "patched") where an account's release time would be set to like december 31st 1970 and they have to get released manually.
    There are/were various reasons an account could get stuck in jail
    Every now and again we would do a sweep and unjail these accounts- it could be something like that?
    While he should be contacting support, if they've not answered within 3 or 4 days what else is he supposed to do?
    It is not a helpful response but it is the forum rules.
    I know about the account issues, probably more than you. It tends to happen when players do not close Era after being unjailed. They just press home and slide back to Era. It also happens when they have multiple jailed accounts on their IP.
    They don't always need to be released manually, but they generally do get released manually if they use toonslab.
    Toonslab generally replies daily. So in most minor cases, they will be able to serve the time on their own, but players that are stuck in jail loops are always released.

Things have changed from the time you were staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Vendhin has a very good point

I’d mention who I am I’d also mention why I need help but I know it would be a closed thread within seconds it’s been 4 days since I’ve heard from the [email protected] about my account I’ve also tried reaching out to staff high Staff such as yourself “TRISTAN” Online to try get my account fixed but it seems I only get a lousy “The messaged player logged out”

I need help and it’s not getting provided where needed it’s something this game lacks massively

And what happened to my account was either a server error or a mistake by some staff
    You always get the "This player logged out" when I am offline.

Spoiler

It is not a helpful response but it is the forum rules.
    I know about the account issues, probably more than you. It tends to happen when players do not close Era after being unjailed. They just press home and slide back to Era. It also happens when they have multiple jailed accounts on their IP.
    They don't always need to be released manually, but they generally do get released manually if they use toonslab.
    Toonslab generally replies daily. So in most minor cases, they will be able to serve the time on their own, but players that are stuck in jail loops are always released.

Things have changed from the time you were staff.

You always get the "This player logged out" when I am offline.
    Lol, its funny but you know no better than Vendhin and never will.

As for "This player logged out", so you were offline, youre always offline? When were you online? Youre useless for a SPR.

I just hope you get fired. You barely respond to questions, barely help people with the jail issue. You barely do anything. Shame on you. I would call you a prick and a bastard but thats against the forum rules