Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Toonslab information (for higher staff)

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It is not a helpful response but it is the forum rules.
    I know about the account issues, probably more than you. It tends to happen when players do not close Era after being unjailed. They just press home and slide back to Era. It also happens when they have multiple jailed accounts on their IP.
    They don't always need to be released manually, but they generally do get released manually if they use toonslab.
    Toonslab generally replies daily. So in most minor cases, they will be able to serve the time on their own, but players that are stuck in jail loops are always released.

Things have changed from the time you were staff.
    Maybe if you could spare us from some of your disgusting arrogance here, things would have been much more pleasant.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Damn someone's hated by a few people...

idk what this is
    He knows what I mean xD It's not your business.

Also time usually restarts if you have multiple accounts which is the reason it is not good to share accounts, you need to serve the time for each account.

No jail related issues belong here. Toonslab will help him within 48 hours.
    I don't know if something is wrong or not, but I sent a ticket a year ago and never got help regarding my random jailings.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Damn someone's hated by a few people...
    I am used to it

The staff team is just here to help players and we do it as a hobby, we help out the best we can but for some reason there is always a few people who are skeptical about it and treat us the way lyk does

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I don't know if something is wrong or not, but I sent a ticket a year ago and never got help regarding my random jailings.
    A year ago is different from present ^^
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I am used to it

The staff team is just here to help players and we do it as a hobby, we help out the best we can but for some reason there is always a few people who are skeptical about it and treat us the way lyk does

HAHAHA, what a joke. We haven't talked about what you and Chris did to Anero, Kirzey and Lafez. It is not a few people who are hating you, the community including exstaff dislikes puppets like you who cannot think for yourself. Your inputs on forums serve no purpose except to decieve the public and manipulate their views.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    HAHAHA, what a joke. We haven't talked about what you and Chris did to Anero, Kirzey and Lafez.
    Spill the Tea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Spill the Tea!!!
    Not here, mate. Some people will say its against the rules and then close this thread.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    HAHAHA, what a joke. We haven't talked about what you and Chris did to Anero, Kirzey and Lafez. It is not a few people who are hating you, the community including exstaff dislikes puppets like you who cannot think for yourself. Your inputs on forums serve no purpose except to decieve the public and manipulate their views.
    Meh I can live with 60 people hating me, it is for the wrong reason anyway Keep the thread on topic please. This is not about me
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Um, did a lot of posts just get deleted?(nvm)
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I am used to it

Ohh, your best huh? Well, being offline 24/7 is your best? "Messaged player gone offline" lol. Learn from Vendhin who actually gave a crap and unjailed people who got their jail time reset.

Would call you a prick and a bastard but its against the forum rules.

Useless itch.