Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Toonslab information (for higher staff)

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Ohh, your best huh? Well, being offline 24/7 is your best? "Messaged player gone offline" lol. Learn from Vendhin who actually gave a crap and unjailed people who got their jail time reset.

Would call you a prick and a bastard but its against the forum rules.

Useless itch.
    Agreed. Tristan you think you are very good, but what's turning people off isn't the fact that you aren't good, but your stinking arrogance.

If you were really good you wouldn't have displayed such low quality service comparable to nothing but garbage to someone who's pointing out problems with his account.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post

A year ago is different from present ^^
    Regardless of any time, I should at least have been notified or something like that. And if you want to get specific I really meant 'was' something wrong. The past and present are not valid excuses as to why my ticket was not tended to.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Regardless of any time, I should at least have been notified or something like that. And if you want to get specific I really meant 'was' something wrong. The past and present are not valid excuses as to why my ticket was not tended to.
    I agree. You should not have been ignored. It is a shame it happened to you before

It won't happen now.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I agree. You should not have been ignored. It is a shame it happened to you before

It won't happen now.
    Hahaha. He just said the past and present should not be excuses for him to be ignored. Look at your reply - it's a repetition of trash!

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    What is your ticket number? I will be sure it is reviewed.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

What is your ticket number? I will be sure it is reviewed.
    I?ve sent 3 tickets and sent 2 emails to support@graalonline,com since the 19/01/2018 so much help best customer service

Staff mainly high staff should allow messages on Era-go and stop that ridiculous ?messaged player logged out? from in game as like you mention you?re here to help but it?s nearly impossible to get messages to any of you high staff hence why people are hating cause they find it hard to get in contact with any of you as it?s near impossible when you have pms off like that

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I’ve sent 3 tickets and sent 2 emails to support@graalonline,com since the 19/01/2018 so much help best customer service
    I suggest explaining everything in 1 e-mail and just calmly wait for a reply. Submitting more than 1 e-mail will not get you your answer any faster.

Spoiler

I suggest explaining everything in 1 e-mail and just calmly wait for a reply. Submitting more than 1 e-mail will not get you your answer any faster.
    I’ve done that already I’ve spoken to just about every single admin in game about my issue it’s been 5 days and still can’t access my account it’s pathetic

The whole idea of a Toonslab ticket is to gain help from them on that one ticket without having to go and send an email to a different person for help just seems pointless and a waste of time also makes Toonslab useless as well as that’s what it was built on,

I’ve had this issue happen before but that’s when snk was manager i sent a ticket and my account was fixed in less then 24 hours of sending a ticket didn’t even have to email anyone else but 5 days waiting for help is just ridiculous especially when you’ve spent a good $13,000 AUD on your account

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I’ve done that already I’ve spoken to just about every single admin in game about my issue it’s been 5 days and still can’t access my account it’s pathetic

The whole idea of a Toonslab ticket is to gain help from them on that one ticket without having to go and send an email to a different person for help just seems pointless and a waste of time also makes Toonslab useless as well as that’s what it was built on,

I’ve had this issue happen before but that’s when snk was manager i sent a ticket and my account was fixed in less then 24 hours of sending a ticket didn’t even have to email anyone else but 5 days waiting for help is just ridiculous especially when you’ve spent a good $13,000 AUD on your account
    The process is different now. It might seem pointless to you, but that is your only shot at fixing whatever is wrong with your account.

Spoiler

The process is different now. It might seem pointless to you, but that is your only shot at fixing whatever is wrong with your account.
    I’ve spoken with so many staff in game they can see my account on the server when I search for my account I can see it in the lists of players,

When Staff check the email it’s all connected to an email nothing wrong with the account I just can’t seem to log into the account I got a message on the 19/01/2018 saying my account was revoked prior to that message I was online 12hours before it seemed to of happened,
    The other problem is when I put my email to log into the account it says there’s not account for my email which is odd as Staff can see my email on the account when they check,

The process never should of changed and if it isn’t fixed before the end of the month I’m sure there will be problems

Managers and high staff can fix this problem in game yet they seem to be un reachable like I said in my previous message all you get is a lowsy messaged player logged out message once you message them it’s ridiculous I want help and can’t seem to get it