Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Snk memorial

Banned
    This is old news. HomelessWitch is doing fine without snk - personally I think she's doing an even better job, she actually has hours unlike snk being offline continuously. I remember a time where he was on, then went off a minute later. Most will argue its because he's focussing on Managing and not playing. But if you own a game - you always need to see the view of a player to do updates. And personally I think @junz does this superbly. Same with Tristan as he's always AFK in the trades and always has a small view of whats going down whenever he needs it. And HomelessWitch is doing this extraordinarily well. Snk was once a legend. Now he may be forgotten with ease.

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Relatic View Post
    Snk was once a legend. Now he may be forgotten with ease.
    Ease is a bit of a stretch lmao.

Banned
    This is old news. HomelessWitch is doing fine without snk - personally I think she's doing an even better job, she actually has hours unlike snk being offline continuously. I remember a time where he was on, then went off a minute later. Most will argue its because he's focussing on Managing and not playing. But if you own a game - you always need to see the view of a player to do updates. And personally I think @junz does this superbly. Same with Tristan as he's always AFK in the trades and always has a small view of whats going down whenever he needs it. And HomelessWitch is doing this extraordinarily well. Snk was once a legend. Now he may be forgotten with ease.
    It's easier to push updates when you have unixmad and other scripters there as well.
    Keep in mind when snk was managing iera we didn't have any extra scripters aside from snk himself most of the time.

People make it seems like it's a laziness or attitude thing- snk just didn't have the resources.

Tristan regularly hosts events and is active on the forums.

SEAMAN
    We missed snk i hope he comeback to era!!

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I won't forget him. I think anyone who got know him even a little bit won't forget him. He is a funny guy and you could tell he really enjoyed making everyone in Era happy.

He contributed so much to Era. I don't know anything about why he left but one thing that I know is everything that the staff team does is very time consuming. The more you know how to do, the more busy you will be.

Try to see if you can find all the SNK NPC all over Era.

For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I won't forget him. I think anyone who got know him even a little bit won't forget him. He is a funny guy and you could tell he really enjoyed making everyone in Era happy.

He contributed so much to Era. I don't know anything about why he left but one thing that I know is everything that the staff team does is very time consuming. The more you know how to do, the more busy you will be.

Try to see if you can find all the SNK NPC all over Era.

U know why he left

this thread is always revived lol. We all miss Snk
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I'm not sure if I would say that snk "left" as much as he was booted out. He didn't even know he wasn't the manager anymore until he no longer had RC access.
    From what I understand it wasn't a smooth thing.
    I was only present for some of the stuff that went down. I didn't see everything and I'm sure there's more than one argument to be made but from my point of view it's disingenuous to say that snk "left" the server.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I'm not sure if I would say that snk "left" as much as he was booted out. He didn't even know he wasn't the manager anymore until he no longer had RC access.
    From what I understand it wasn't a smooth thing.
    I was only present for some of the stuff that went down. I didn't see everything and I'm sure there's more than one argument to be made but from my point of view it's disingenuous to say that snk "left" the server.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"