Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Snk memorial

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Oh hey, why not ask that HomelessWicth to come onto the forums to explain to us everything she did from banning people to removing levels to unlinking accounts?

I haven't notice her online for a long time. Oh wait, she's hiding behind you and Chris like a coward, doing things with impunity.

And you guys seem foolish enough to be her puppets and scapegoats, I'm surprised.

HW dared not come onto the forums to face the community and explain things to us, shows how shameful she is of herself. Since she dared not come to forums to face the community, she certainly don't deserve a say on the forums - so people shouldn't have been banned because SHE says so.

"not welcome in the community" is a rule violation? This is even funnier than Tom and Jerry.
    Hw can't explain it for the same reason I can't. It is confidential, only staff members would understand. We have rules to follow just the same as players have rules follow but ours are a bit stricter and involve a lot of confidentiality. She is always around, I never have an issue contacting her if needed. I have no idea why you are speaking of puppets and scapegoats because I can do what I want.

If this will continue to be about other things than the SNK memorial I will close the thread.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Oh hey, why not ask that HomelessWicth to come onto the forums to explain to us everything she did from banning people to removing levels to unlinking accounts?

I haven't notice her online for a long time. Oh wait, she's hiding behind you and Chris like a coward, doing things with impunity.

And you guys seem foolish enough to be her puppets and scapegoats, I'm surprised.

HW dared not come onto the forums to face the community and explain things to us, shows how shameful she is of herself. Since she dared not come to forums to face the community, she certainly don't deserve a say on the forums - so people shouldn't have been banned because SHE says so.
    You don't know the story, I think this all isn't 100% true, since I'm taking things from all sides. I do appreciate the old staff however.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Hw can't explain it for the same reason I can't. It is confidential, only staff members would understand. We have rules to follow just the same as players have rules follow but ours are a bit stricter and involve a lot of confidentiality. She is always around, I never have an issue contacting her if needed. I have no idea why you are speaking of puppets and scapegoats because I can do what I want.

If this will continue to be about other things than the SNK memorial I will close the thread.
    Wait wait, what you want? Do what you want? Like banning innocent people like Kirzey and Anero? Oooh god, if i meet you in real life im gonna kill you. Im glad your GF left you

Banned
    If we're talking about the memorial level with snk and the dozen or so members of staff who resigned on good terms? (not counting anero and kirzey because that's a seperate issue) they could've just maybe removed their statues?
    I initially didn't want to post about this because it was a big drama when it happened but i never understood why they took the decision to close off the entire level- it wasn't harming anyone.

I also don't think that the "it's confidential", secret kinda reasoning is particularly helpful- the level would've been removed because someone in management just didn't like it or didn't want there to be a level remembering people who resigned due to disagreements with the new management team. I don't like the excuses going around on the forums that it's secret, those reasons aren't valid to be honest. I think it just comes down to personal feelings from whoever didn't like the level and wanted it removed. There was nothing in the level that was rude or inflammatory to begin with. It was just statues of ex-staff who had been there for a number of years with a little message or support or a quote or something and the years they'd been staff.

I think my statue had some little comment or quote by Frank Sinatra probably with "2011-2017" in a text box or something similar like that.
    If management think the level is inappropriate, they should probably just say that- it'd put the issue to bed instead of instigating rumours and pushing arguments.
    Current staff should probably also not take the bait

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    If we're talking about the memorial level with snk and the dozen or so members of staff who resigned on good terms? (not counting anero and kirzey because that's a seperate issue) they could've just maybe removed their statues?
    I initially didn't want to post about this because it was a big drama when it happened but i never understood why they took the decision to close off the entire level- it wasn't harming anyone.

I also don't think that the "it's confidential", secret kinda reasoning is particularly helpful- the level would've been removed because someone in management just didn't like it or didn't want there to be a level remembering people who resigned due to disagreements with the new management team. I don't like the excuses going around on the forums that it's secret are valid to be honest. I think it just comes down to personal feelings from whoever didn't like the level and wanted it removed. There was nothing in the level that was rude or inflammatory to begin with. It was just statues of ex-staff who had been there for a number of years with a little message or support or a quote or something and the years they'd been staff.

I think my statue had some little comment or quote by Frank Sinatra probably with "2011-2017" in a text box or something similar like that.
    If management think the level is inappropriate, they should probably just say that- it'd put the issue to bed instead of instigating rumours and pushing arguments.
    I love you <3

By looking at what Vendhin wrote, i think all admins should be like him. I remember that he used to deal with jail time reset issues, he helped my friend.

Now look at others, tristan for example, doesnt give a crap and is kissing HW's butt and doing what she says. Shame on the current managment.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post

I'm talking about being online on the FORUM. She hardly starts thread or reply to threads pertaining to issues of her concern, neither does she attempt to interact and engage with the community. She asked Chris to ban Kirzey and Anero for no just reason except some crap that's been conjured up.

stop claiming that you do what you want, you were obviously instructed, same goes for Chris. Both of you are just covering up for HW. An SPR won't moderate the forums when this isn't his job.

Maybe you don't know, but she even disregarded Kieran as a Head Mod when she banned Kirzey and Anero. Kieran and Bboy had no damn idea that they got banned, and why they got banned despite them being the forum admins, just goes to show the kinda respect she gives her staff. I can guess this as the reason why Kieran resigned, and I'll probably be correct. Some people like you are just dumb enough to be subordinate of hers. You have got NO dignity.

As for the memorial, it's obvious someone from the management did not want the level - and it has to be HW since she's the manager she has the final say in that removal. Yet you claim its not her fault, then who's? Her brain? Her brain cells told her to remove it? You don't seem to know a lot either when you claim I don't.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

The manger should be the one to make the community active. Homelesswitch should be the one who announces huge events. She's the manger of era. You can't have a forum without a game.

It would be nice to have her in game and being around the forums often.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

I also don't think that the "it's confidential", secret kinda reasoning is particularly helpful- the level would've been removed because someone in management just didn't like it or didn't want there to be a level remembering people who resigned due to disagreements with the new management team. I don't like the excuses going around on the forums that it's secret, those reasons aren't valid to be honest. I think it just comes down to personal feelings from whoever didn't like the level and wanted it removed. There was nothing in the level that was rude or inflammatory to begin with. It was just statues of ex-staff who had been there for a number of years with a little message or support or a quote or something and the years they'd been staff.

lol god forbid you get banned for saying something against tristan and hw and that actually ually makes sense. im just frustrated with the lack of communication.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

A community driven game with an antisocial manager, nice.. btw I don’t see any reason at all why we can’t know why that level was removed.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?