Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Snk memorial

replace fountain with a snk statue

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    ^crap

you're telling me the manager of the game who removed the level is not at fault. Then who? The system? LOL
    Stop your stupid manipulation of public opinion with your utter bullcrap.
    It is easier to just shut down what I say as false rather than trying to figure out the puzzle and open your mind to what really happened.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It is easier to just shut down what I say as false rather than trying to figure out the puzzle and open your mind to what really happened.
    Oh really, we want to know what happend. Youre gonna say "Not to be discussed", because you wanna cover HW's butt, you slave.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Oh really, we want to know what happend. Youre gonna say "Not to be discussed", because you wanna cover HW's butt, you slave.
    A slave doesn't have the decision to do what they want so that statement is untrue.

You can believe what you want. For some people ignorance is bliss.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

A slave doesn't have the decision to do what they want so that statement is untrue.

You can believe what you want. For some people ignorance is bliss.
    So were the slaves? We dont have free speech ability on the game or in here, you all idiotic admins invaded forums and acting "professional" when you all be failing in real life.

I pretty much think you lost your GF/ wife because youre being a total douche of a person that no one likes, go see a psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    So were the slaves? We dont have free speech ability on the game or in here, you all idiotic admins invaded forums and acting "professional" when you all be failing in real life.

I pretty much think you lost your GF/ wife because youre being a total douche of a person that no one likes, go see a psychologist
    This is about the snk memorial, not about me. Stay on topic.

Spoiler

Omg well this took a turn to PersonalAF Street XD

Maybe we should get an exstaff here to verify what you said?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Maybe we should get an exstaff here to verify what you said?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Sure, let's just trust bias opinions of people who didn't follow the rules Lmao...

Spoiler

Sure, let's just trust bias opinions of people who didn't follow the rules Lmao...
    Oh hey, why not ask that HomelessWicth to come onto the forums to explain to us everything she did from banning people to removing levels to unlinking accounts?

I haven't notice her online for a long time. Oh wait, she's hiding behind you and Chris like a coward, doing things with impunity.

And you guys seem foolish enough to be her puppets and scapegoats, I'm surprised.

HW dared not come onto the forums to face the community and explain things to us, shows how shameful she is of herself. Since she dared not come to forums to face the community, she certainly don't deserve a say on the forums - so people shouldn't have been banned because SHE says so.

"not welcome in the community" is a rule violation? This is even funnier than Tom and Jerry.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.