Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Snk memorial

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I'm not sure if I would say that snk "left" as much as he was booted out. He didn't even know he wasn't the manager anymore until he no longer had RC access.
    From what I understand it wasn't a smooth thing.
    I was only present for some of the stuff that went down. I didn't see everything and I'm sure there's more than one argument to be made but from my point of view it's disingenuous to say that snk "left" the server.
    That is a shame. The only reason someone would be removed is due to breaking the rules or inactivity.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    That is a shame. The only reason someone would be removed is due to breaking the rules or inactivity.
    Oh really

snk had a very legitimate reason to be away and he was removed without prior warning.

besides, he was only inactive on the client, he was still around and doing the best he could to make sure the game ran smoothly.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    snk had a very legitimate reason to be away and he was removed without prior warning.

besides, he was only inactive on the client, he was still around and doing the best he could to make sure the game ran smoothly.
    I guess the argument would be how long you can be inactive with a valid reason?

He is still a great guy an awesome scripter. I don't see why he would not be able to still contribute to Era if he wished to do so.

I am wondering why he still hasn't tried to come back to help without his manager role.

If I became inactive and lost my position I would still try to come back as a a lesser position. I don't really care about the positions much. Your are as important as what you can contribute. Since he can script he is surely still very important.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

He is still a great guy an awesome scripter. I don't see why he would not be able to still contribute to Era if he wished to do so.

I am wondering why he still hasn't tried to come back to help without his manager role.

If I became inactive and lost my position I would still try to come back as a a lesser position. I don't really care about the positions much. Your are as important as what you can contribute. Since he can script he is surely still very important.
    I hope your joking tristan, because if at this point the manager of a game have to justify his self to lower positions staff why he wasnt on then this game is a joke. if the manager get fired because he was inactive and had no valid reason then its unfair, he probably had some issues with real life problems.

On top of that, as a player i dont think that its ok to bring back snk as a lower position for any reason. This is a pure joke. You cannot get downgrade in a role position for being inactive.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

snk could come back if he wanted, but he chooses not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    I hope your joking tristan, because if at this point the manager of a game have to justify his self to lower positions staff then this game is a joke. if the manager get fired because he was inactive and had no valid reason then its unfair, he probably had some issues with real life problems.
    I guess I didn't know him well but he didn't seem like the person who would have a big ego to care about a "title" that was given to him in this game. He just seemed like a guy who liked to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    snk could come back if he wanted, but he chooses not to.
    I hope someday he changes his mind

Spoiler

I guess I didn't know
    I hope someday he changes his mind
    he wont

[QUOTE=tristanfosho;476156]I guess I didn't know him well but he didn't seem like the person who would have a big ego to care about a "title" that was given to him in this game. He just seemed like a guy who liked to help out.

Its not about ego, it about what he deserves, and he deserves more than this. You lost so much potential people that was making this game still a bit fun comparing to old era
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

5 people who posted in this thread got banned. Don't know whether or not it was just this tread that got them banned or not, but it spells issues.

May this thread be closed to prevent further potential member decreases?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar