Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To all the people who want to become an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Uh yeah? But I quit graal
    Smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Smove

- - - Updated - - -

Smoove

- - - Updated - - -

Screw it I can't spell
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I wanna be an admin so badly
    Asskiss an spr in hopes they'll recommend you

Me sometimes in-game: Gosh, I wish people know I exist.
    Me all the time in-game: Just logged on, no PMs, I am an undercover secret agent - nobody knows my identity.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Don't bother trying to be a PR unless you're actually prepared to spend time doing work. The major misconception is that being a PR means some kind of fame/ rewards when that isn't really the case. Most players who get hired for that reason are either fired/ resign within a few months when they realise that which is why there is such a high turnover for PR positions

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Me sometimes in-game: Gosh, I wish people know I exist.
    Me all the time in-game: Just logged on, no PMs, I am an undercover secret agent - nobody knows my identity.
    Lies I pm u

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Smove

- - - Updated - - -

Smoove

- - - Updated - - -

Screw it I can't spell
    You spell Smooth as Smooz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't bother trying to be a PR unless you're actually prepared to spend time doing work. The major misconception is that being a PR means some kind of fame/ rewards when that isn't really the case. Most players who get hired for that reason are either fired/ resign within a few months when they realise that which is why there is such a high turnover for PR positions
    Working for a particular game and getting nothing in return is already a crap.
    Well, if the other admins were nice and the community was nice too, it wouldnt be much of a crap.
    Lets take snk for example. Backstabbed after working for this game for a long time.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post

Working for a particular game and getting nothing in return is already a crap.
    Well, if the other admins were nice and the community was nice too, it wouldnt be much of a crap.
    It is only for the people who truly enjoy Era and want to honestly help contribute to Era expecting nothing in return.

Maturity and backbone is a must because we are heavily criticized for anything that we do. A good example is hosting events and the server lags and ruins the event, all of the players who were winning the event will heavily PM you.

Lets take snk for example. Backstabbed after working for this game for a long time.
    I never saw snk say this.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It is only for the people who truly enjoy Era and want to honestly help contribute to Era expecting nothing in return.

Maturity and backbone is a must because we are heavily criticized for anything that we do. A good example is hosting events and the server lags and ruins the event, all of the players who were winning the event will heavily PM you.

I never saw snk say this.
    You never saw him say sheet about the game or anything, because hes a professional. One that you and others cant be. Hes a one of a kind person

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You never saw him say sheet about the game or anything, because hes a professional. One that you and others cant be. Hes a one of a kind person
    Yeah I agree, except this part "One that you and others cant be" that is narrow minded, but that doesn't mean you should invent things that may or may not have happened.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Ofc his unique. Every single person in the world is uniqueee.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!