Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: To all the people who want to become an admin.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1621 View Post
    I don't wanna be an admin but can an admin unjail me please? My graal id is Graal2266974 and I've done my time atkeast 4 times but it keeps restarting and I've made a ticket on toonslab and emailed graal online about 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a response can someone please help me
    Hi there. While your problem is extremely unfortunate, spamming threads won't do much for you. Your best bet is to submit another ticket to Toonslab and hope they reply and help you.

Or, you could go on an alternate account on a different IP and PM an SPR or PRA explaining your situation, along with your Graal ID. Sometimes they'll help, or sometimes they'll jail you for evading your jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax1621 View Post
    I don't wanna be an admin but can an admin unjail me please? My graal id is Graal2266974 and I've done my time atkeast 4 times but it keeps restarting and I've made a ticket on toonslab and emailed graal online about 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a response can someone please help me
    Yeah sure bro I gotchu
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com