Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum's Necessities

I swear I only see like 15 people on the forums. Don't they give ec to attract people to the forums? They should try something like that again*
    Also great post.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    I swear I only see like 15 people on the forums. Don't they give ec to attract people to the forums? They should try something like that again*
    Also great post.
    I think the one EC to join is fine, no need more anymore because like Marg said, players will find to abuse.
    But then again.. If there were events on here, then I suppose it is fine.
    But what event can we have on a forum? I know we can have contests, that's for sure.. But how will we know they're legit.
    Forums should be a place for all artists, writers, innovators, and critics.
    We don't even have that.
    Ali makes stories about slaughtering kittens, skinning them, and wearing their fur on his head.
    I make poopy graphics.
    And most of our ideas are from the past or like "bring drop back", "bring this back". You know?
    What we need is to contribute in an idea, shape it, and most likely be heard from staffs. Aka Rima

It's literally just 10 people posting on the forums nowadays

Most of the players IG don't know what era go is. Most of my friends don't have Era go accounts. I only got like 4 friends who have Era go accounts but aren't active

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

What do you expect Kenny, there are little children who run loose on this Forum. And you have me, a person who is about 4 years from being an adult, that creates memes.

However Kenny, you ignored something important. 70% of us "immatures" know the difference between work and play. Meaning we won't spam a work thread with spam.
    Unless we find the argument totally invalid. Then we spam. Like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    'but kenny dont be ignorant my cat custom was-'
    Hush Ali, nobody cares about your dead cats who you skin and then wear.
    How dare you insult me, I have mai own fur.

(And if I didn't I'd just steal Tricky's)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Morning,

I have seen a few post and was nodding to a few posts as well - in requiring a forum moderator rather than staffs in-game.
    However, I don't see many members from the forums that have the eligibility to become moderator, so at this moment, all I can say is that it's fine with in-game staffs being temporary moderators.

"What do you mean we aren't eligible? I am!"
    No, no you are not. Heck, I am not even. Regardless of the years that I was active on this forum, I never became one because one good reason that I continue to lack: immaturity.

What I believe the solution is to restore this madness is help from you:
    1. We need more members! We have so few and we keep losing a few from time on.
    2. Y'all seriously need to more mature on this forum.

Most people crave the past for iEra or/and Era-Go, but we ought to live with it.
    Before, we had arguments with a point and being mature about the situations, but now, we're blurting out non-sense without any given facts.
    'snk is the rightful owner'
    'trians is a scumbag for closing my thread!'
    'unlinking is HW's fault'
    'Chris Z stole my dang doughnut'

Come on y'all. What happened to the love we used to have before on here? (I blame all those darn troll accounts.)

How to make a valid argument:

It's not the staffs that worsen the game, it's the player.
    Like memes or every other games,
    it's quality at first until the fan base comes in breaking everything apart. That's what we're doing.

Please don't come in with:
    'but kenny, u dun understand, trians is a-'
    No no

If you have an issue with anything relating to game, go with a staff, not with the players.
    These ridiculous threads ought to stop.

Can we love again?
    (Jose looks away from PC and says 'god that's cheesy as heck'.)

EDIT: If we fix this corrupted forum, and gain members, then I hope to see new mods on here and PRs can go back doing their job. (angry emoji here), because like every other member here, they signed up to be staffs in-game, not on here. Y'all don't know us m8
    Not that I want to discourage you or anything, but if the staff in game is already corrupt and recently they've decided to bring this bad practice onto the forums - beginning with the bans of Anero and Kirzey, I don't think things are going to change that much for the better even with new mods.

I like what you've said, but the forums cannot improve much if the management of the game itself doesn't.

I wont hide things from you, but the fact that some of the persisting problems in the management remain unresolved. Let's just take discretionary use of powers for example - some admins (I shan't mention who) have decided to use their powers to global ban/ unlink the accounts of people. If this were to continue, I don't see how happy will affected forum users get, or how less toxic this forum will become in future.

The fact that sprs /pras are actively moderating the forums shows that they've been instructed to and certain issues within the management are forbidden to be discussed here - how will things get better like this? This forum is no longer community based because things aren't going the way the community wants. Getting the best moderators will only serve to moderate this forum, but will not make it more community based if the direction the forum is going in the first place is wrong.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Most people crave the past for iEra or/and Era-Go, but we ought to live with it.
    Before, we had arguments with a point and being mature about the situations, but now, we're blurting out non-sense without any given facts.

Come on y'all. What happened to the love we used to have before on here? (I blame all those darn troll accounts.)
    Agree

Morning,

I have seen a few post and was nodding to a few posts as well - in requiring a forum moderator rather than staffs in-game.
    However, I don't see many members from the forums that have the eligibility to become moderator, so at this moment, all I can say is that it's fine with in-game staffs being temporary moderators.

"What do you mean we aren't eligible? I am!"
    No, no you are not. Heck, I am not even. Regardless of the years that I was active on this forum, I never became one because one good reason that I continue to lack: immaturity.

How to make a valid argument:

It's not the staffs that worsen the game, it's the player.
    Like memes or every other games,
    it's quality at first until the fan base comes in breaking everything apart. That's what we're doing.

Please don't come in with:
    'but kenny, u dun understand, trians is a-'
    No no

If you have an issue with anything relating to game, go with a staff, not with the players.
    These ridiculous threads ought to stop.

Can we love again?
    (Jose looks away from PC and says 'god that's cheesy as heck'.)

EDIT: If we fix this corrupted forum, and gain members, then I hope to see new mods on here and PRs can go back doing their job. (angry emoji here), because like every other member here, they signed up to be staffs in-game, not on here. Y'all don't know us m8
    I couldn't say this any better myself.

I miss the old fanbase. Nowadays, quite a few people who play the game (no offense to them) have a stench of intolerance, incompetence, and a need to complain about everything. If only we could have more people like the ones there were during my first 3 years playing Era (which was from the end of 2013 to the end of 2016).

If I had some more free time on my hands, initiative to visit the forums often, and access to a computer, I might consider moderating for a little while. But alas, that isn't the case.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar