Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ********

Because someone being the owner has beef with iAppsBeats. Still not sure why my account is unlinked this beef has gotten out of hand and it's just harming the community. Many people have lost accounts and now a gang over what? A censored word or 2. I'm just wishing Tristan can explain to us what a "global ban" means and what us players have done to deserve so.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juaan N View Post
    He had the gang and you can ask any baser in game and they'd tell you about it. Staff are being shady over the entire unix situation. Support doesn't even respond to emails regarding the "global bans". Doubt you know anything about his gang because you afk all the time. This game and its owner has gone corrupt and will eventually get taken off the app store for it.
    If anyone can show screenshot proof that he even owned this gang and the base hours he had would be appreciated and we could remedy this asap.

Because someone being the owner has beef with iAppsBeats. Still not sure why my account is unlinked this beef has gotten out of hand and it's just harming the community. Many people have lost accounts and now a gang over what? A censored word or 2. I'm just wishing Tristan can explain to us what a "global ban" means and what us players have done to deserve so.
    Global bans could be from a bunch of things I would guess. I don't know for certain because it has nothing to do with me, but I would guess things like making threats to the staff team, abusing a glitch to enrich yourself, doing chargebacks with gralat purchases.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    If anyone can show screenshot proof that he even owned this gang and the base hours he had would be appreciated and we could remedy this asap.

Global bans could be from a bunch of things I would guess. I don't know for certain because it has nothing to do with me, but I would guess things like making threats to the staff team, abusing a glitch to enrich yourself, doing chargebacks with gralat purchases.
    And there's players who have nothing to do with any of those reasons yet their accounts were unlinked care to investigate further or is there something you're covering up. My email got linked towards a noob account and my main account still exists as I'm able to search a gang and find it.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    This thread is way off topic so I will just close it, if you want to use that blocked c word as a font you can use font face=era_corfont now thanks to Hoyt.

And there's players who have nothing to do with any of those reasons yet their accounts were unlinked care to investigate further or is there something you're covering up. My email got linked towards a noob account and my main account still exists as I'm able to search a gang and find it.
    There is nothing Era staff can do about your situation, we know nothing about it and the best advice I can give you, and anyone else it happened to, submit a ticket to toonslab.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler