Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Exotic cannon buff

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    You need a coin and then the 200k to buy it not just one of them
    i know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's not being buffed. Doesn't matter if you spent 1m shells on the coin, that is not the price the item is worth. The coin has no gralat value outside of the $500 present it was won off. With or without the mode the main mode of the gun is worth 200k. The laser beam isn't meant to be a chem replacement as some people seem to be expecting. It is a useful defence weapon and shouldn't be treated as the main mode of the gun or else it would have been the main mode and not a hotkey.

You have an item that at most 25 other people out of everyone playing can get, which nobody else will be able to buy or use besides you. Even if the gun had the stats of the starter pistol it would be worth it to some for that reason alone.
    Nah if u want an unique item that sucks u can just get some bs from trade tables with your exc. But sadly most of the poeple (including me) thought the new exc items are op/worth the gralats and excs

Quote Originally Posted by Vres View Post
    The darkmatter cannon defiantly needs a buff . You all seem to be scared from the beam because it looks badass but actually you can't get a kill with it unless a person is standing in one spot . The only reason I liked this gun was because it looked badass . And it could take flags really fast and now it's not allowed in flags anymore and the gun isn't worth exotic ..... Darkmatter needs a buff . The beam only kills in short distance and u can't switch directions .The bullet mode is like a bar. A little worse ..... I'm really disappointed that made me wish if I got the staff even the armor is better
    Thanks for the news that made my day good it cant take flag anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    i know

- - - Updated - - -

Nah if u want an unique item that sucks u can just get some bs from trade tables with your exc. But sadly most of the poeple (including me) thought the new exc items are op/worth the gralats and excs
    Don?t think much much, you can see the stats clearly before you buy it you could have saved your coin for next year maybe until something you like get released so don?t tell me we thought its op and its not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    i know

- - - Updated - - -

It's never stated that there is a guarantee of whether the exotic items will be better/ worse than next year. It's your choice to wait and see after it's released whether you want to buy it or not. Players who won the coins in the 2nd year didn't know whether the items would be better/ the same as the 150k items from the first year, it's a gamble you have to take if you decide to buy the coin based on the fact there is no guarantee how strong the items will actually be.

That being said the items this year are of equal strength compared to last years items, hence why they were also priced at 200k, I explained exactly what the items did on the exotic shop release thread I posted the minute the weapons were released, in terms of their strengths/ weaknesses that you could have read to determine whether it was worth your coin/ money so you can't really complain about not knowing what you were buying.

Bitzsam Can you tell me why I can't use beam on flag anymore ... )

Quote Originally Posted by Vres View Post
    Bitzsam Can you tell me why I can't use beam on flag anymore ... )
    I'd say it got banned from using it in the flagroom. I think 2-3 users got the flag within 3 seconds

( yeah that's hard to believe)

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's never stated that there is a guarantee of whether the exotic items will be better/ worse than next year. It's your choice to wait and see after it's released whether you want to buy it or not. Players who won the coins in the 2nd year didn't know whether the items would be better/ the same as the 150k items from the first year, it's a gamble you have to take if you decide to buy the coin based on the fact there is no guarantee how strong the items will actually be.

That being said the items this year are of equal strength compared to last years items, hence why they were also priced at 200k, I explained exactly what the items did on the exotic shop release thread I posted the minute the weapons were released, in terms of their strengths/ weaknesses that you could have read to determine whether it was worth your coin/ money so you can't really complain about not knowing what you were buying.
    "Equal strength" nice joke. Funny af for those who didn't waste their exc
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

I find it funny that exotic coin owners feel they got ripped off even through most of them willingly traded everything they had for it even though they didn?t know what items were going to be released. Not anyones problem that you got the coin in a gift for free or spent 500k tro on it and then proceeded to add 200k gralats to your account and then walk to the shop and buy it after viewing the video and the stats.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

The beam mode of the DarkMatter cannon is the same speed at taking down the flag as mini, flame, melee etc. Why don't you just ban the flame and mini from flag as well because you guys seem to hate that the beam is too fast or OP at taking flag even though those items take it down at the same speed? A solution is to bring back the beam mode being able to hit flag BUT lower the hit timer of the beam on flag. 2 flames = 2 beams = 3-4 seconds of flag take down. FYI, bringing the beam mode being able to hit flag back again is not a buff as it was already able to do that.
    Last edited by Nukie Diaz1712; 01-26-2018 at 10:18 PM.

The only improvement exotic coin need is to make the items tradable. It won't affect its rarity as there would be a set ammount of the items released. Plus it'll keep players who aren't satisfied with the items happy coz they can still sell it and if they got it for free then they'll make a huge profit out of it.