Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic cannon buff

Exotic cannon buff

Could Bitzsam just look into buffing the cannon. Seriously why did it even get released as an exotic. It should?ve been an auction wep for those mediocre stats. I mean sure the laser looks cool, but its not useful in any way. Meanwhile the x75 takes a dump on it in any way possible.

Exotic cannon buff

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchrevolution View Post
    Could Bitzsam just look into buffing the cannon. Seriously why did it even get released as an exotic. It should?ve been an auction wep for those mediocre stats. I mean sure the laser looks cool, but its not useful in any way. Meanwhile the x75 takes a dump on it in any way possible.
    Its useful just you , you don?t t know how to use it or where to use it its useful to take flag fast its useful to defend base and kills fast just spamm it , actually it needs a nerf not a buff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manager
    It's very powerful in the right hands. If you feel as if it's mediocre, work on your skill rather than blaming the gun. I've tried it, and it can be insanely good if used right.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    It's very powerful in the right hands. If you feel as if it's mediocre, work on your skill rather than blaming the gun. I've tried it, and it can be insanely good if used right.
    I don't think they're saying it's bad but in comparison to the other items and the fact that it's expensive it is pretty bad

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    I don't think they're saying it's bad but in comparison to the other items and the fact that it's expensive it is pretty bad
    Maybe - but i've tried the x75, and the cannon, and i feel as if the cannon is better. But then again it's all a matter of opinion i suppose. They're both great, and both have specific uses in which they're unrivalled (utility of a grenade launcher + -1 dmg from armor vs utility of a laser that does damage through people)

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Maybe - but i've tried the x75, and the cannon, and i feel as if the cannon is better. But then again it's all a matter of opinion i suppose. They're both great, and both have specific uses in which they're unrivalled (utility of a grenade launcher + -1 dmg from armor vs utility of a laser that does damage through people)
    How?s the laser useful? It shoots through people which is ?cool? but you?re just a sitting duck using the laser. It doesn?t kill people fast because of the hit timer and you can?t move you sort of freeze up, people can dodge it easily. The main gun is alright nothing special really.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchrevolution View Post
    How?s the laser useful? It shoots through people which is ?cool? but you?re just a sitting duck using the laser. It doesn?t kill people fast because of the hit timer and you can?t move you sort of freeze up, people can dodge it easily. The main gun is alright nothing special really.
    lmao idk what ur saying tbh, u should watch sams youtube vids before talkin abt how bad the weapon is. I have been using it for basing lol, i took a solo 4 v 1 with laser and took bbz within 10 seconds or so. laser is actually good if u use it right as it stacks damage lol. i agree for the bit where once the laser once shoots and u can turn with it. Main gun is like bar too lol 10 damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cos2co123 View Post
    lmao idk what ur saying tbh, u should watch sams youtube vids before talkin abt how bad the weapon is. I have been using it for basing lol, i took a solo 4 v 1 with laser and took bbz within 10 seconds or so. laser is actually good if u use it right as it stacks damage lol(sam buffed laser damage i think). i agree for the bit where once the laser once shoots and u can turn with it. But how can u say Main gun is not special, its like a bar too lol 10 damage. I think its good, good on sam

Lmao the vampiric staff needs a buff. The cannon is balanced af. Also u can't warp with the vampiric melee what is very annoying when you try to kill someone with it

Quote Originally Posted by Cos2co123 View Post
    lmao idk what ur saying tbh, u should watch sams youtube vids before talkin abt how bad the weapon is. I have been using it for basing lol, i took a solo 4 v 1 with laser and took bbz within 10 seconds or so. laser is actually good if u use it right as it stacks damage lol. i agree for the bit where once the laser once shoots and u can turn with it. Main gun is like bar too lol 10 damage.

Yeah yeah, cool story man. The video doesn?t proof anything. A simple npc walking with no speed buff and a starter gun? Use some common sense man. Now imagine players dodging and running. Goodluck hitting them with that ?cool laser beam?