Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do admins know how to work the news system?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelNoah View Post
    They also accidentally released the black friday news announcement after it closed.
    and everyone went there even though they already knew the shop was closed

Zany
    Players are so harsh on staff. It's like they are constantly on the lookout for some sort of wrongdoing of there's.

They are human... just saying. There's no reason to point out every single little mistake they make, especially when it does no harm. One mistake doesn't mean they don't know how to work the news lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Players are so harsh on staff. It's like they are constantly on the lookout for some sort of wrongdoing of there's.

They are human... just saying. There's no reason to point out every single little mistake they make, especially when it does no harm. One mistake doesn't mean they don't know how to work the news lol
    People will always criticise people who has power. Plus it's funny when admins make a mistake lol

Can any admins post a thread about all the news that was on iEra? For some nostalgia

haters gonna hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey...

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Can any admins post a thread about all the news that was on iEra? For some nostalgia
    There's Facebook for that. You can scroll to the first post they had on their news.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ya bro is cause players look up to staff as role models.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Did the pr who published it by wrong or mistake apologized right after or just stayed hidden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Pushing a news update without drafting or having it edited first has always happened and it was annoying then.
    You can't blame someone who doesn't speak English as a first language but i guess it should be drafted by a 'native speaker' first for grammar and syntax

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Did the pr who published it by wrong or mistake apologized right after or just stayed hidden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I don't think prs can edit the in-game news...