Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auctions

Auctions

Today was my first auction and I'm confused as to why there really isn't alot of time to bid. It feels as of there's a timer and whoever bid on the last before the timer runs out gets the prize even though people are still wanting to bid more.

Idk if there is a timer after the last bidder or what but the time needs to be improved or have buttons that increase the price as of 1k , 10k, 25k.

So if the price is 100k and someone wants to bid. Wouldn't it be easier to press 2k instead of changing to the price you want and by the time you typed ur price it's already ahead of it by 10k?

~~~~~bad explanation sorry~~~~~

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It’s true the last bidder wins when the time runs out. I don’t think the number you type matter, just add random numbers as fast as you can for a higher chance to win.

If everyone gets to pay 1k, 10k etc the price will be very expensive (it usually adds 50-150 and items reach high prices already)

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It?s true the last bidder wins when the time runs out. I don?t think the number you type matter, just add random numbers as fast as you can for a higher chance to win.

If everyone gets to pay 1k, 10k etc the price will be very expensive (it usually adds 50-150 and items reach high prices already)
    But shouldn't an auction be like a real auction last bidder wins after everyone else doesn't want it it just make it where the last bidder has like 10 seconds to hold the bid before he wins. So other people have 10 seconds to top his bid.

Quote Originally Posted by GachiGasm View Post
    But shouldn't an auction be like a real auction last bidder wins after everyone else doesn't want it it just make it where the last bidder has like 10 seconds to hold the bid before he wins. So other people have 10 seconds to top his bid.

If they do that they might as well just put it in a shop with like 500k price tag because only rich people will be able to buy that

That would make auctions really easy to win. Anyone can just spend a ton of money on Gralats. With our auction system, you never know who's going to win.
    guess who's been unlinked

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Winning auctions is mostly luck because whoever has the last bid when it ends is the winner. In my opinion it is much better this way because like Simplest said the people who bought the most gralats will always win. We try our best to avoid pay to win.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Winning auctions is mostly luck because whoever has the last bid when it ends is the winner. In my opinion it is much better this way because like Simplest said the people who bought the most gralats will always win. We try our best to avoid pay to win.
    Well couldn't there be an easier way to bid instead of typing? Like a box that you grab to bid? Or something of that sorts cause typing the price and then it being upgraded while typing the price is difficult to keep up with

Well couldn't there be an easier way to bid instead of typing? Like a box that you grab to bid? Or something of that sorts cause typing the price and then it being upgraded while typing the price is difficult to keep up with

You do realize that you can add 4 0’s everytime right

He is right tho it is pretty weird why you have to still type it instead of just pressing bid...

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    He is right tho it is pretty weird why you have to still type it instead of just pressing bid...
    Imagine everyone just spamming the button. It’ll be bad for us players cuz the items will be very expensive