Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Tristan don?t dare close my threads what I want on Era-go belongs here

For Tristan don?t dare close my threads what I want on Era-go belongs here

I have all the evidence I need Tristan

I done nothing on my account to get it unlinked this has happened to many other players,

I?ve asked staff in game they can see my email still connected to my account meaning it was not ?unlinked? like you?re saying it is,

On the 19/01/2018 I went to log on and got a message saying my account had been revoked,

No one else has access to my account or emails,

I then went along to put my email in to log into the Graal Era server it then got another strange message saying there?s no account for my email

How in the world can there be no account for my email but Staff can see my email connected to my account in the game

Clearly it?s no unlinked so no tis isn?t a unlinking thread you spastics

I have all the evidence I need from just about every staff saying they can not help in game and to just go send a ticket this is a lie, I have confirmation from ex staff including snk himself that Staff can help in game with this situation there?s a simple fix of saying a command

Staff stop lying it won?t work especially with an old player like me 10 years in the Graal online worlds you can?t fool me

Lotzy over an out

- - - Updated - - -

Tristan you could also understand what happened to my account had you of asked in my other thread that you closed, you say you want to help but clearly closing threads and arguing with people is what you do best

You’d find you’d be better help if you turned that bloody “messaged player logged out” off it might allow you to understand what’s going on and might allow you to help people like you say you want to do as it’s your job to help you mentioned but clearly can’t provide help when nobody can privately message you

/closethread

Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
    /closethread

Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch it boy

Staff can't help you this also happened to a few staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Staff can't help you this also happened to a few staff.

Staff can help they just are deciding not to

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Staff can help they just are deciding not to
    Trust me this go way higher than era staff

I would post images of messages I have from Staff but for some reason can’t attach images there’s one from Kar

I messaged Kar admin a question she replied with “idk ask mr.white”

Staff can help but don’t know how to that’s what happens when you don’t train people or hire children

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me this go way higher than era staff
    Trust me it doesn’t I’ve had this problem before back when snk was around sent a ticket and had my account fixed in less then 24 hours

Everything here is possible it’s just now over run with a circus

Your talking to PRs all they do is look at reports they can hardly host events. Those can't help you lol maybe a senior staff can somehow but I doubt it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I would post images of messages I have from Staff but for some reason can’t attach images there’s one from Kar

I messaged Kar admin a question she replied with “idk ask mr.white”

Staff can help but don’t know how to that’s what happens when you don’t train people or hire children

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me it doesn’t I’ve had this problem before back when snk was around sent a ticket and had my account fixed in less then 24 hours

Everything here is possible it’s just now over run with a circus
    SNK don't even handle tickets

Your talking to PRs all they do is look at reports they can hardly host events. Those can't help you lol maybe a senior staff can somehow but I doubt it

- - - Updated - - -

SNK don't even handle tickets
    I’ve spoken with every PR and just about all high staffs

Snk didn’t do tickets but it was Ace who forwarded it to snk to fix who done so fast

trust me, if you guys who haven't gotten your account unlinked suddenly wake up the next day to a "your account has been revoked" message, you would be as worried as we are.

countless people have sent messages to support about their account getting unlinked, none of them have gotten a reply back.
    guess who's been unlinked