Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obsidian metal storm skin release

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That rule had been around long before, believe it was made when Darkside got their skin added to the game when it was found out they might of been trying to sell it.

Yea it's a harsh rule, but that's the point as it is meant to be a deterrent so that you don't do it. Don't blame the rule because of this happening, blame Duke for taking the effort you spend basing for HIM for granted by trying to sell the gun skins you earnt for him so he could make IRL and in-game profit off of it. It was a selfish act that is common knowledge that he has been doing ever since gang rewards became a thing. Just nothing has ever been able to be done about it in the past because it's very difficult to gain indisputable proof of it taking place.

I actually don't even like that it was released myself considering now everybody in the game has access to a flashing futuristic looking gun that looks nothing like the metalstorm which impacts what I want for era in terms of the store/ gralat guns where I like to maintain a modern theme. That being said it is a rule, one I had hoped gang leaders wouldn't risk breaking as it is a harsh one but there you go.
    I couldn’t find this rule. Why isn’t it clear for us??

That rule had been around long before, believe it was made when Darkside got their skin added to the game when it was found out they might of been trying to sell it.

Yea it's a harsh rule, but that's the point as it is meant to be a deterrent so that you don't do it. Don't blame the rule because of this happening, blame Duke for taking the effort you spend basing for HIM for granted by trying to sell the gun skins you earnt for him so he could make IRL and in-game profit off of it. It was a selfish act that is common knowledge that he has been doing ever since gang rewards became a thing. Just nothing has ever been able to be done about it in the past because it's very difficult to gain indisputable proof of it taking place.

I actually don't even like that it was released myself considering now everybody in the game has access to a flashing futuristic looking gun that looks nothing like the metalstorm which impacts what I want for era in terms of the store/ gralat guns where I like to maintain a modern theme. That being said it is a rule, one I had hoped gang leaders wouldn't risk breaking as it is a harsh one but there you go.
    That rule isn't clear anywhere you guys fail to provide gangs with anything then take it all away.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    That rule isn't clear anywhere you guys fail to provide gangs with anything then take it all away.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    If gang leaders didn't USD then there'd be no possibility of being caught or this happening. You've only got the leaders participating in this to blame for putting your hard work at risk for their own personal gain.

Will this also happen if your selling a hat for USD? Or does it apply to any other gang item such as healing item and melee

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

If gang leaders didn't USD then there'd be no possibility of being caught or this happening. You've only got the leaders participating in this to blame for putting your hard work at risk for their own personal gain.
    Give duke the proof that you were 'linked'. Maybe you're wrong about it, whether you like it or not.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Nice punishment. Duke shouldn't have tried to sell it for USD

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Nice punishment. Duke shouldn't have tried to sell it for USD
    Only saying that cuz he dislikes him lol