Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
That rule had been around long before, believe it was made when Darkside got their skin added to the game when it was found out they might of been trying to sell it.

Yea it's a harsh rule, but that's the point as it is meant to be a deterrent so that you don't do it. Don't blame the rule because of this happening, blame Duke for taking the effort you spend basing for HIM for granted by trying to sell the gun skins you earnt for him so he could make IRL and in-game profit off of it. It was a selfish act that is common knowledge that he has been doing ever since gang rewards became a thing. Just nothing has ever been able to be done about it in the past because it's very difficult to gain indisputable proof of it taking place.

I actually don't even like that it was released myself considering now everybody in the game has access to a flashing futuristic looking gun that looks nothing like the metalstorm which impacts what I want for era in terms of the store/ gralat guns where I like to maintain a modern theme. That being said it is a rule, one I had hoped gang leaders wouldn't risk breaking as it is a harsh one but there you go.
I couldn’t find this rule. Why isn’t it clear for us??