Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Obs free skin

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    he had another acc
    Yeah but his main is just 8k

Dukes jail should be reduced to an appropriate time. 180 hours imo is ridiculous

DarkSide just got back handed for tryna flex with Dukes metal skin. Karma hurts

It doesn't make sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually seeing pr team trolling basing gang. Honestly, exposing any gang skin is over-punishing. Please have that in mind that basing is not easy as you prs think. Obs metal skin should not be exposed to public so does ds bar skin. No hate.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    It doesn't make sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually seeing pr team trolling basing gang. Honestly, exposing any gang skin is over-punishing. Please have that in mind that basing is not easy as you prs think. Obs metal skin should not be exposed to public so does ds bar skin. No hate.
    Yeah when DS bar skin gets released you got that change of heart now I see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    Yeah when DS bar skin gets released you got that change of heart now I see you.
    Lol I dislike darkside lol what do you mean. They have been always rude.

Alright as I said earlier I didn't really like the skin being made public, and now with Darksides also being made public it just looks stupid since everyone has a gang skin. Talked to grief and we're changing the rule and this is what will now happen.

If you are caught USDing you will be jailed, and you will have the skin AND ALL OTHER skins past/future removed from your account permanently (this will only apply to the individual that was caught doing this). The ability to grab the gang skin will also be removed permanently. Gang members who got the skin prior to the USDer being punished will KEEP the gang skin but nobody else from then on will be able to get it again.

The reason for this is to punish the leaders/ perpetrator for their action, not punish the members who did nothing wrong as severely, and remove the ability for that particular skin to be USDed again. (The reason why only jailing the leader wasn't good enough punishment is because that doesn't stop the leader from continuing to sell their skin whilst they are in jail, or to keep doing it when they were eventually unjailed).

As for Obsidian/ Darkside. I will be converting the current skin to the default BAR/ Metalstorm skins, effectively removing it from everyone in the game. I will readd your skins to your gang bases and remove all prevention from grabbing it aside from the requirement that you must be on the gang tag. I will leave this for 1 day from when your skin is re-added. After that day is over the ability to grab the skin will be removed from the game, but if you grabbed the skin before hand you will still get to keep it.
    So if you're a Darkside/ Obsidian member then spread the word to your gang members, I will be trying to do all this pretty much now

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright as I said earlier I didn't really like the skin being made public, and now with Darksides also being made public it just looks stupid since everyone has a gang skin. Talked to grief and we're changing the rule and this is what will now happen.

If you are caught USDing you will be jailed, and you will have the skin AND ALL OTHER skins past/future removed from your account permanently (this will only apply to the individual that was caught doing this). The ability to grab the gang skin will also be removed permanently. Gang members who got the skin prior to the USDer being punished will KEEP the gang skin but nobody else from then on will be able to get it again.

The reason for this is to punish the leaders/ perpetrator for their action, not punish the members who did nothing wrong as severely, and remove the ability for that particular skin to be USDed again. (The reason why only jailing the leader wasn't good enough punishment is because that doesn't stop the leader from continuing to sell their skin whilst they are in jail, or to keep doing it when they were eventually unjailed).

As for Obsidian/ Darkside. I will be converting the current skin to the default BAR/ Metalstorm skins, effectively removing it from everyone in the game. I will readd your skins to your gang bases and remove all prevention from grabbing it aside from the requirement that you must be on the gang tag. I will leave this for 1 day from when your skin is re-added. After that day is over the ability to grab the skin will be removed from the game, but if you grabbed the skin before hand you will still get to keep it.
    So if you're a Darkside/ Obsidian member then spread the word to your gang members, I will be trying to do all this pretty much now
    wish i had metalstorn
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Banned

Avoids the topic of nobody subbing for usd, nice.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo

Sounds good. No one gets punished aside from the person committing the act of USD.
    I applaud.