Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Obs free skin

Obs free skin

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    What I'm getting from this is that you can sell skins for trochus, but not USD. gg. (Ex. PayBack)
    This isn't anything new, it's unfair that they're enforcing it now.
    The skin is great, and now that it's out, I'm sure many people are happy.
    But it's not cool.

The biggest coincidence of it all is that it had to be enforced against Duke and Obsidian.
    I don't like Duke, I don't like Obsidian. But there is something really fishy about how this was solved.

Could've just deleted the skin from purchase, that way you don't screw over the rest of his ranks who earned it and haven't done USD.
    Is that a punishment i guess it?s more like making it more valuable since they only will be carrying this skin , as a punishment its the right thing to do allowing it for everyone beside that let?s be honest here you say screw the ranks who earned it he already use to sell skins since bar skin 15k and payback skin which means the ranks Don?t care what the difference between everyone can get the skin and everyone can buy the skin , the benefit only goes to the owner of the gang the one who?s s selling skin not to the ranks so ranks you talking about lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO, this was an asshole move. Like it or not, Obs worked their way up to 35,000 hours of their own accord. If Duke was USDing, then punish Duke. You don't have to punish his gang. 35,000 hours. That's more than 4 years of straight basing 24/7. They're the highest hour gang in the game and for their special reward to be made public and almost free, is a big insult. Era has just brought down the value of an exclusive skin that many people have worked very hard towards, basing night and day, and turned it into a worthless skin for metalstorm now that anyone can get it. I might be able to understand taking away the gang skin. The people who helped Obsidian out have already received the skin. Anyone else hasn't worked for it. But now you've given it to everyone? I understand that there is a rule for it. But you guys made up a rule, and didn't tell anyone until after enforcing it.
    guess who's been unlinked

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    IMO, this was an asshole move. Like it or not, Obs worked their way up to 35,000 hours of their own accord. If Duke was USDing, then punish Duke. You don't have to punish his gang. 35,000 hours. That's more than 4 years of straight basing 24/7. They're the highest hour gang in the game and for their special reward to be made public and almost free, is a big insult. Era has just brought down the value of an exclusive skin that many people have worked very hard towards, basing night and day, and turned it into a worthless skin for metalstorm now that anyone can get it. I might be able to understand taking away the gang skin. The people who helped Obsidian out have already received the skin. Anyone else hasn't worked for it. But now you've given it to everyone? I understand that there is a rule for it. But you guys made up a rule, and didn't tell anyone until after enforcing it.
    Hmm pretty much the choice would be to completely remove it from everyone, or to let everyone use it for free.

I think a great decision was made, because rather than having an awesome skin removed and gone to waste it is being put to use.

Now he cannot profit from it and it sets an example to help prevent future USDer from following in his footsteps. The only person you really have to blame is Duke himself.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Hmm pretty much the choice would be to completely remove it from everyone, or to let everyone use it for free.

I think a great decision was made, because rather than having an awesome skin removed and gone to waste it is being put to use.

Now he cannot profit from it and it sets an example to help prevent future USDer from following in his footsteps. The only person you really have to blame is Duke himself.
    And admins too. I have never read that rule before and I can’t even find it

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    And admins too. I have never read that rule before and I can’t even find it
    The rule is do not buy/sell items for USD. The punishment is up to the staff team. I don't understand why this is such a brain buster.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

The rule is do not buy/sell items for USD. The punishment is up to the staff team.
    Lmao since when?? So apparently if I was warned for vulgarity a staff could reset my acc cuz it’s up to him

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Lmao since when?? So apparently if I was warned for vulgarity a staff could reset my acc cuz it’s up to him
    It has been done before. Not with the first warning though of course. Vulgarity is also not as serious as USD.

Spoiler

It has been done before. Not with the first warning though of course. Vulgarity is also not as serious as USD.
    Such rules lol

Where is OBS hideout?

I personally feel it?s an unfair choice, better to remove the skin as this is only upsetting more players who worked hard for it