Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Obs free skin

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    huh i don‘t think a pr punished duke or ww?
    I heard tris jailed ww tho
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright as I said earlier I didn't really like the skin being made public, and now with Darksides also being made public it just looks stupid since everyone has a gang skin. Talked to grief and we're changing the rule and this is what will now happen.

If you are caught USDing you will be jailed, and you will have the skin AND ALL OTHER skins past/future removed from your account permanently (this will only apply to the individual that was caught doing this). The ability to grab the gang skin will also be removed permanently. Gang members who got the skin prior to the USDer being punished will KEEP the gang skin but nobody else from then on will be able to get it again.

The reason for this is to punish the leaders/ perpetrator for their action, not punish the members who did nothing wrong as severely, and remove the ability for that particular skin to be USDed again. (The reason why only jailing the leader wasn't good enough punishment is because that doesn't stop the leader from continuing to sell their skin whilst they are in jail, or to keep doing it when they were eventually unjailed).

As for Obsidian/ Darkside. I will be converting the current skin to the default BAR/ Metalstorm skins, effectively removing it from everyone in the game. I will readd your skins to your gang bases and remove all prevention from grabbing it aside from the requirement that you must be on the gang tag. I will leave this for 1 day from when your skin is re-added. After that day is over the ability to grab the skin will be removed from the game, but if you grabbed the skin before hand you will still get to keep it.
    So if you're a Darkside/ Obsidian member then spread the word to your gang members, I will be trying to do all this pretty much now
    If your going to remove the metalstorm skin so the gang can only get it again. Can you make a decent skin for the metalstorm

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    I heard tris jailed ww tho
    I believe, he was referring to the release of the skins as punishment.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I think I need to intervene on this

Firstly, while duke is being alleged for usd-ing, it is not right to give the skin for free to everyone. It has been worked for, including the graphics, the basing hours required, the cooperation needed with admins. This outrightly removes the uniqueness of the skin, as well as disregarded the persons involved in making the skin. It's distributorship should remain within the discretion of its gang members, and it is no justification for depriving them of this right to distribute the skins by making it public because a member has been caught in a crime. If the boss of ABC car company is caught installing an illegal Part into one car, he will be charged for it, but that does not mean all ABC company cars will be given to the public for free. The law has never worked this way. So similarly, should he really have gotten the transaction through, the player who made the donation for skin will have the skin of only his gun removed and duke will be jailed.

Whilst you may argue that making it public is a preventive measure for usd-ing, then Id like to question the significance of the jail time. The jailing of Duke has already been sufficient punishment for him to stop USD. Should he repeat the offense, then it is justified to jail him again. However, the fact that the gun skin has been given to the public is an additional and unnecessary punishment for him that disregards the whole prestige of his gang, as well as discredit them for their hard work basing. Players caught trying to USd Were jailed or warned, but they have hardly had any of the items removed from them unless their accounts get reset (in the event of a successful USD transaction) - but take note that I'm talking about TRYING to USD. Making the gun skin public is the equivalent depriving the gang of their right to distribute the skin, which is in this case not justified.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LYK08; 01-27-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I think I need to intervene on this

Firstly, while duke is being alleged for usd-ing, it is not right to give the skin for free to everyone. It has been worked for, including the graphics, the basing hours required, the cooperation needed with admins. This outrightly removes the uniqueness of the skin, as well as disregarded the persons involved in making the skin. It's distributorship should remain within the discretion of its gang members, and it is no justification for depriving them of this right to distribute the skins by making it public because a member has been caught in a crime. If the boss of ABC car company is caught installing an illegal Part into one car, he will be charged for it, but that does not mean all ABC company cars will be given to the public for free. The law has never worked this way. So similarly, should he really have gotten the transaction through, the player who made the donation for skin will have the skin of only his gun removed and duke will be jailed.

Whilst you may argue that making it public is a preventive measure for usd-ing, then Id like to question the significance of the jail time. The jailing of Duke has already been sufficient punishment for him to stop USD. Should he repeat the offense, then it is justified to jail him again. However, the fact that the gun skin has been given to the public is an additional and unnecessary punishment for him that disregards the whole prestige of his gang, as well as discredit them for their hard work basing. Players caught trying to USd Were jailed or warned, but they have hardly had any of the items removed from them unless their accounts get reset (in the event of a successful USD transaction) - but take note that I'm talking about TRYING to USD. Making the gun skin public is the equivalent depriving the gang of their right to distribute the skin, which is in this case not justified.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    it's going to be taken away from everyone soon
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    it's going to be taken away from everyone soon
    Which sucks as it's the only decent skin for metalstorm

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oml why not discuss about what punishment had to be before giving everyone a free skin. Now people will rage over it lol.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright as I said earlier I didn't really like the skin being made public, and now with Darksides also being made public it just looks stupid since everyone has a gang skin. Talked to grief and we're changing the rule and this is what will now happen.

If you are caught USDing you will be jailed, and you will have the skin AND ALL OTHER skins past/future removed from your account permanently (this will only apply to the individual that was caught doing this). The ability to grab the gang skin will also be removed permanently. Gang members who got the skin prior to the USDer being punished will KEEP the gang skin but nobody else from then on will be able to get it again.

The reason for this is to punish the leaders/ perpetrator for their action, not punish the members who did nothing wrong as severely, and remove the ability for that particular skin to be USDed again. (The reason why only jailing the leader wasn't good enough punishment is because that doesn't stop the leader from continuing to sell their skin whilst they are in jail, or to keep doing it when they were eventually unjailed).

As for Obsidian/ Darkside. I will be converting the current skin to the default BAR/ Metalstorm skins, effectively removing it from everyone in the game. I will readd your skins to your gang bases and remove all prevention from grabbing it aside from the requirement that you must be on the gang tag. I will leave this for 1 day from when your skin is re-added. After that day is over the ability to grab the skin will be removed from the game, but if you grabbed the skin before hand you will still get to keep it.
    So if you're a Darkside/ Obsidian member then spread the word to your gang members, I will be trying to do all this pretty much now
    Good cuz everyones running around with their skins and I dont even have a bar/metalstorm rip lol
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelNoah View Post
    Good cuz everyones running around with their skins and I dont even have a bar/metalstorm rip lol
    Same lmao