Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Obs free skin

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Where is OBS hideout?
    Grab the barrels at tachi trade.

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    I personally feel it?s an unfair choice, better to remove the skin as this is only upsetting more players who worked hard for it
    It is the same because the removal option would remove it from the people who worked hard for it. No one would have it. That is why this felt like a better option.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

you guys realise tristan dosnt base? he dosnt know how long it takes to get the hours instead he just afks in trade tables

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    you guys realise tristan dosnt base? he dosnt know how long it takes to get the hours instead he just afks in trade tables
    Dang you caught me.

I am just giving insight to the situation.

Would you honestly rather have EVERYONE's skin removed rather than allowing it for everyone?
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Dang you caught me.

I am just giving insight to the situation.

Would you honestly rather have EVERYONE's skin removed rather than allowing it for everyone?
    why would the skin be removed in the first place? i thought the punishment for usding was a jail, when did this recent change happen?

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    why would the skin be removed in the first place? i thought the punishment for usding was a jail, when did this recent change happen?
    Because he could just continue to abuse it, there are many reports about it and finally there is video evidence.

You cannot get away with abusing the system.

This is a perfect fix, it warns the community to not USD for basing rewards and also makes it so that no one will USD for that free skin.

Spoiler

Banned
    Because he could just continue to abuse it, there are many reports about it and finally there is video evidence.

You cannot get away with abusing the system.

This is a perfect fix, it warns the community to not USD for basing rewards and also makes it so that no one will USD for that free skin.
    Video evidence as in Darkside members clipped me joking about me willing to sell a skin to a viewer for $300. There was 100 people in my stream, I'm not an idiot. If you can't comprehend a joke then that is on you. 90% of era staff are still clowns, also like Blink said if this was anyone else nothing would have happened. My past streams are still available to be seen, if any of you staff had a brain you would have went back and watched the whole video to get the correct context.

Oh ya, not to mention all of my tickets were ignored once I proved my point. Great support system, definately a 5 stars. Oh wait, you couldn't get the fact that was sarcasm. Let me rephrase that for you. Your support system is complete garbage. There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Video evidence as in Darkside members clipped me joking about me willing to sell a skin to a viewer for $300. There was 100 people in my stream, I'm not an idiot. If you can't comprehend a joke then that is on you. 90% of era staff are still clowns, also like Blink said if this was anyone else nothing would have happened. My past streams are still available to be seen, if any of you staff had a brain you would have went back and watched the whole video to get the correct context.

Oh ya, not to mention all of my tickets were ignored once I proved my point. Great support system, definately a 5 stars. Oh wait, you couldn't get the fact that was sarcasm. Let me rephrase that for you. Your support system is complete garbage. There you go.
    Now if this is the case then era is just being stupid af if they did take that as a video evidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Video evidence as in Darkside members clipped me joking about me willing to sell a skin to a viewer for $300.
    I guess there is more than 1 video clip. Hopefully that one did not involve another skin. If anyone has this clip Duke is talking about, feel free to give me the link.

USDing is not something to joke about as you can clearly see by the consequences duke has faced.

Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Now if this is the case then era is just being stupid af if they did take that as a video evidence...
    Like I said, I even told them in my ticket they can go back and watch the entire stream. I was replied with a "Serve your jail time". Staff can deny it all they want, but you guys messed up and a few of you are using personal vendettas as an excuse to justify your actions.

I guess there is more than 1 video clip. Hopefully that one did not involve another skin. If anyone has this clip Duke is talking about, feel free to give me the link.
    So you guys will actually take an obvious joke as a video evidence? Omg XD y'all should know what jokes are coz that's also what all of you are...