Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The itch in action

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I'd love to know where you get your information because I'm pretty certain that's not what happened, lol.
    SPRs have absolutely nothing to do with moderators.

- - - Updated - - -

You spew nothing but toxicity. He'd obviously know more than you; your harassment of him is unnecessary. Talk like a civilized person, conversations do better than arguments.
    Era related and something about era means the same exact thing. It's apparent that if the two are attached in some way, which they are, than the rules would apply both ways.
    You have doubts? Maybe you wanna ask then yourselves to be sure?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I'd love to know where you get your information because I'm pretty certain that's not what happened, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You spew nothing but toxicity. He'd obviously know more than you; your harassment of him is unnecessary. Talk like a civilized person, conversations do better than arguments.
    Era related and something about era means the same exact thing. It's apparent that if the two are attached in some way, which they are, than the rules would apply both ways.
    The fact that you sided with Tristan and his contemptible actions and thoughts only goes to show how barbaric you are, ironic you say imaginary is uncivilised.

I can't blame him for being what you deem toxic. Because when these abhorrent in-game staff invaded the forums it ruined everything that was once there and made the forums ah unhappy place - not surprised why some will be "toxic"

You seem supportive of the management, I call to question your morality to be very honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Boi don't say stuff if you can't support evidence smh
    Not that I can't get evidence, but if i were to reveal to you then those people will probably have their accounts unlinked too - I don't want to get them into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Calling someone an 'itch' and ridiculing them isn't any better, but we shouldn't lose our marbles over someone venting out because of everything that's happened lately.

The actions of Tristan warrants this term to be used on him, in fact I think it's probably too soft a term for him.

All I'm trying to do here is UNDERSTAND why myself and others have gotten unlinked. I want a place where myself and a few other people who have experienced the same can put our heads together and figure out why we got our accounts taken away from us.

I used to slave day and night playing Graal Era winning Events, taking bases, and hanging out with friends. I made tons of great memories and had a lot of fun. I would play Graal Era whenever I could. During classes, lunch time, and I would even sometimes play while driving. Graal Era was a great experience and for that opportunity to be taken away from me without notice, warning, or even an explanation, I am left very unsatisfied.

But you probably don't care very much about that. I have also spent $700-$800 on Era. For a game, that's quite a considerable amount to be spending. With all of my items that I spent those gralats on being taken away, it's like I spent that money on nothing. Now I haven't done anything that has broken the rules to deserve this. The last time I was warned for anything other than a accidental glitch was 2 years ago, and I have never received a jail before.

watch my account get jailed for breaking never before stated or created forum rules
    Last edited by Josh Oligarch; 01-26-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    The forums is a fan based website, not fan made, staff members from in-game created these forums. SPRs don't implement new rules, the no-discord advertisement was added by someone above SPRs and PRAs. Although not all rules from in-game apply here, most of them do. I don't think the advertisement of Discord links is illegal here though, yet, unless someone lets say Unixmad, HW, Snk or Bboy decides to implement it. And if they do, the forum rules should be updated for the public to know. I don't see Discord brining any harm to these forums though.

Also, we don't hire/fire moderators, so whatever happened to any recent mods wasn't associated with us
    By the way, sprs probably don't directly cause mods to leave/ be removed but they indirectly do.

Let's just take you for example. You banned Anero and Kirzey for no reason I'm the forums without bothering to tell kieran, not did HW, and so he resigned.

Don't come here and claim you guys don't affect the positions of mods - you guys do.

This is directed to Tristan who seems to make the forums now related to era. If I do something bad on here (like bash someone) will I face consequences on era?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    By the way, sprs probably don't directly cause mods to leave/ be removed but they indirectly do.

Let's just take you for example. You banned Anero and Kirzey for no reason I'm the forums without bothering to tell kieran, not did HW, and so he resigned.

Don't come here and claim you guys don't affect the positions of mods - you guys do.

Their banning was not my decision, and we don't have to inform head mods when banning people, this has never been a thing - especially when the order came from someone way higher. Kieran's resignation was purely his choice, no one advised or told him to.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

- - - Updated - - -

Lmaooo

youre one of those HW slaves.

You resigned and youre just covering HW and tristans butt because you want to show yourself as an angel to get hired back again lol.

Accounts being unlinked, you dont know what people feel. Youre 13, mind your own business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    This is directed to Tristan who seems to make the forums now related to era. If I do something bad on here (like bash someone) will I face consequences on era?
    Of course.

Because advertising discord server isnt legal in game and one day it wont be legal here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    Their banning was not my decision, and we don't have to inform head mods when banning people, this has never been a thing - especially when the order came from someone way higher. Kieran's resignation was purely his choice, no one advised or told him to.
    Purely his choice.

Lol.

He wouldnt resign if yall didnt break into 2 teams of admins.

1, the slaves who worship HW

2, the ones that resigned bcs they didnt want to worship HW or portha.

He didnt know which team to join so a resign is better

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Lmaooo

youre one of those HW slaves.

You resigned and youre just covering HW and tristans butt because you want to show yourself as an angel to get hired back again lol.

Accounts being unlinked, you dont know what people feel. Youre 13, mind your own business.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course.

Because advertising discord server isnt legal in game and one day it wont be legal here.

- - - Updated - - -

Purely his choice.

Lol.

He wouldnt resign if yall didnt break into 2 teams of admins.

1, the slaves who worship HW

2, the ones that resigned bcs they didnt want to worship HW or portha.

He didnt know which team to join so a resign is better
    Alright, before I close this thread I'd like to point out:

You're using the term slave and worship wrong, everyone here works voluntarily, which also means they can join/resign without their real life being affected. If you don't agree with management then you can voice your opinions or resign as a staff member, which is what some people did.

The forums and in-game are the same, and you can receive consequences in-game for doing something on the forums. There is a warn option called "Forum Disruption". Hasn't been used in a while but the options is still there.

Again, more mentions up there ^ about account banning/unlinking are being thrown after announced that it shouldn't be discussed, no one here can do anything about, and that the only thing it will bring is drama with no solution. Coming after in-game staff members won't further your help either.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading