Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The itch in action

The forums is a fan based website, not fan made, staff members from in-game created these forums. SPRs don't implement new rules, the no-discord advertisement was added by someone above SPRs and PRAs. Although not all rules from in-game apply here, most of them do. I don't think the advertisement of Discord links is illegal here though, yet, unless someone lets say Unixmad, HW, Snk or Bboy decides to implement it. And if they do, the forum rules should be updated for the public to know. I don't see Discord brining any harm to these forums though.

Also, we don't hire/fire moderators, so whatever happened to any recent mods wasn't associated with us
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zephlyn View Post
    The forums is a fan based website, not fan made, staff members from in-game created these forums. SPRs don't implement new rules, the no-discord advertisement was added by someone above SPRs and PRAs. Although not all rules from in-game apply here, most of them do. I don't think the advertisement of Discord links is illegal here though, yet, unless someone lets say Unixmad, HW, Snk or Bboy decides to implement it. And if they do, the forum rules should be updated for the public to know. I don't see Discord brining any harm to these forums though.

Also, we don't hire/fire moderators, so whatever happened to any recent mods wasn't associated with us

fire this itch

image.jpeg

^^^^^^^^

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ings-on-Forums

A discord link to gather people to talk about what has already been banned from here still will not be allowed.

I figured since they removed the unofficial era discord link tab from era-go they do not want any discord links here, it’s not written in the rules yet so I can understand the confusion.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post

A discord link to gather people to talk about what has already been banned from here still will not be allowed.

I figured since they removed the unofficial era discord link tab from era-go they do not want any discord links here, it’s not written in the rules yet so I can understand the confusion.
    And where did you get such info from?

"They dont want any discord links here"

Lol. Sure. Youre not a global mod what would you know little itch

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post

The hell?? even after they removed it. They never closed a thread or removed a link unless it broke a rule
    Last edited by imaginary; 01-25-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    The hell?? even after they removed it. They never closed or removed a link unless it breaks a rule
    This^

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I full agree, honestly. However there are no active moderators left.

Tricky and Bulletzone were removed because Tristan claims they aren't doing their job. They were obviously online for the past week or two when events happened - there's another undisclosed and probably shameful reason as to why Tristan claims they aren't doing their job. He is lying apparently - sort of broke the conduct of being honest ( isn't honesty something expected of a staff?)
    I'd love to know where you get your information because I'm pretty certain that's not what happened, lol.
    SPRs have absolutely nothing to do with moderators.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    And where did you get such info from?

"They dont want any discord links here"

Lol. Sure. Youre not a global mod what would you know little itch
    You spew nothing but toxicity. He'd obviously know more than you; your harassment of him is unnecessary. Talk like a civilized person, conversations do better than arguments.
    Era related and something about era means the same exact thing. It's apparent that if the two are attached in some way, which they are, than the rules would apply both ways.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I'd love to know where you get your information because I'm pretty certain that's not what happened, lol.
    SPRs have absolutely nothing to do with moderators.

- - - Updated - - -

You spew nothing but toxicity. He'd obviously know more than you; your harassment of him is unnecessary. Talk like a civilized person, conversations do better than arguments.
    Era related and something about era means the same exact thing. It's apparent that if the two are attached in some way, which they are, than the rules would apply both ways.
    Yes Zany, because telling someone they 'spew nothing but toxicity' is totally civil, right?
    Calling someone an 'itch' and ridiculing them isn't any better, but we shouldn't lose our marbles over someone venting out because of everything that's happened lately.

I'm all for fixing all this drama on the forums, but this isn't how we do it.
    It's obvious that Player-Staff communication is estranged, just clarify with us. Shouldn't have to be surprised about everything.
    Just ignore the critics. Do what needs to be done and leave it at that. These forums are starting to lose what made them exceptionally fair, I don't like seeing the same threads on the same topic, I like seeing Margs and Ali do random things to lighten up a thread.

It's been so bad that Margadosh has actually been making posts that are reasonably sensible. That's bad.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 01-25-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lyk don't take this offensive but you've never been staff and you probably won't be so where are you getting this information from?
    I can't tell you, but I'm certain what I'm saying is true.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I can't tell you, but I'm certain what I'm saying is true.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Boi don't say stuff if you can't support evidence smh
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com