Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are yall too 5 guns

Quote Originally Posted by Higuybye View Post
    Try not to use any guns that come for event shop, or auction
    1.Bar
    2.p2k
    3.shipka
    4.souizen

Damn come to realise all my guns were the OP guns from 2012...

1 chem
    2 flame
    3 raficca
    4 mp5
    5 usp 45

raffica
    chem
    pbp

Based off the guns I have, which don't include any event weapons this is my list: (1 being my favorite, 5 being my least favorite)

1. M4 - I really love this weapon for sparring

2. Sten - Sten is amazing for spar and even PK. It has a 32 round magazine I believe? Shoots fast, doesn't have much freeze. People complain that it spams, well I don't care. If I spend $65k on a weapon, Idc if people think I'm spamming.

3. KSG Shotgun - I really like this weapon, it shoots 2 bullets at once, that both deal 8 damage. It does come with a shield that can protect you from some bullets, NOT ALL. It can also go on the back of your character and it looks cool.

4. Glock 18 - Tbh, if you know how to use this thing, and what I mean is that you have a decent amount of skill, this weapon is not bad for like what.. 18k? Not to mention, I'm a fan of glocks anyways in real life so I like this.

5. AB8 - This weapon is cool, primarily because of the huge variety of camos you can equip to it. Sounds nice, and it's really not too bad for PK.

I don't have bar, shipka, minigun, pbp, and other expensive guns like that, unless they would've been on the top list.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Well, I'm not going to speak off of something that I don't have, but I do have a few weapons.

1) Shipka

Mostly due to the mild freeze and fire rate honestly, the two bullets help you get an edge on kills as well.
    I have a lot of fun basing and killing with this gun.

2) Famas

The low freeze is really what stands out with this weapon, it just lets you motion easier which can come in handy in dicey situations.
    I don't really use it for anything other than spar, and I absolutely enjoy it. If you manage to work through the automatic bullets, you'll love it.

3) MP40

The low price and high fire rate that you get out of this gun is unbelievable. It's good in all categories in my opinion. The only issue I'd find with this gun is that the damage (7-8) depletes the abilities it can have, but you wouldn't do wrong with it.

4) Morano Thompson

Okay, I'm going to level with you here, the Morano Thompson probably would've been #1 on my list in pre-nerf times. However, the gun is pretty meager now, it just feels like it. Used to be a good spar gun, I know that the Famas and the Thompson guns were my go-to guns before Tommy was nerfed.
    The gun has good spread and mediocre freeze, but it lacks somewhat of a stable, mild fire rate and that's what makes it mediocre. Don't get me wrong, you'll be able to pull off some lucky shots or two, and if you work through the auto, you can bump the bottom sometimes in spar. But you'll find a better gun for lower, if not for a bit more.
    Damage isn't 1/2 bad though (9).

5) Socom

The Socom is an absolute monster. I consider it to be underrated. You get a lot out of it for a small price. The high fire rate and low freeze can be killer sometimes, but you still have a low clip (8 bullets), so it can only be used as somewhat of a secondary gun in spar. Not meant for basing, however, the gun would probably be at #3-4 if it didn't have a low clip. Damage is pretty decent at 7-8, + it comes with a silencer and a flashlight, which is pretty sick.

Chem
    Flame
    M4A3
    Psg-1
    Shipka
    (I hate bar)

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

chem
    flame
    psg
    p2ks