Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solution to nerfing bar.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Solution to nerfing bar.

You know how bar was nerfed back then in middle of 2017???
    And how bar got nerfed slow As hecc?
    Well i have a solution, win win for both, company and players.
    They should make an attachment for bar where the rate of fire increases back to normal, but it will cost at least the amount of gralats for 20$ (20$ itune cards) so that would be about 55k for the attachment.

They needed it because all the guns are getting too op and they're trying to make the guns about skills agaian. I don't really see the problem with the new bar it is slower but agasint other guns it's still better, I actually like it more now than before it was nerfed.

Well you best go find a new gun to use then because your idea ain't gonna happened boi

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Well you best go find a new gun to use then because your idea ain't gonna happened boi
    It's away better idea then what you have stated.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    It's away better idea then what you have stated.
    No because the guns have all been nerded to fix eras guns and adding a away for basically unerf it will unbalance everything ones again

I mean when im spending $100 USD for a mobile game I want it to at least have some value. Sad for people who bought BAR after the nerf.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    I mean when im spending $100 USD for a mobile game I want it to at least have some value. Sad for people who bought BAR after the nerf.
    It didn't loose it's higherarchy tho it's still one of the best guns in game...it is slower but so are the guns on the same level of that gun .

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    It didn't loose it's higherarchy tho it's still one of the best guns in game...it is slower but so are the guns on the same level of that gun .
    It's feels worse than an AK without VIP
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

It's been months since it got nerfed. I don't think they'll be a way to buff it. It will stay the same

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!