Thread: Can we fix a few things?

Exclamation Can we fix a few things?

So I see Sam (or some other staff member, not sure) have been fixing some of PK bugs that been with the game for years. No problem with that, it's good that it's finally fixed up. Some issues that occurred but was fixed includes:
    - Using the Mini to get yourself out of poison(slow) state
    - Pressing the gun icon instead of glove to reload faster
    - Sliding around on ice into land with PSG (lol)
    - Food CD nerf

I applaud you lot for that but there are still a few fixes I would like to see to make the game a bit more competitive and fair. One is allowing bullets to injure players that run into buildings after being shot at. I really have no clue why this was taken out. Back then, you could shoot a player and if they ran inside they was still in a PK state for about 5 more seconds. This however was disabled. When I talked to staff about this, they claim it was a bug. Well now that 'bug' only allows you to damage said player with explosives. Is it intentional now just for explosives only, or can we go back to using bullets as well? It makes PKing a bit more challenging.

Another fix that I wish can finally happen is stacking guns that damage players while they respawn. I'm not sure why this bug plagued Era so long. When you die from said player, they can still damage you while you are respawning with any stack gun such as PBP or Mini. It's an annoyance as more often than not almost half your HP is gone and you can't do nothing about it. I heard SNK was looking into this years back but nothing came out of it. You can't be damaged with non-stack guns, so make it the same for stacked ones.

I'm not sure what else to put. These are just two of my current pet peeves when it comes to PKing. If you folks have any other issues you see, feel free to leave it down below. Hopefully, these issues can be finally fixed up.

Manager
    Hey.
    I think the whole 'allowing bullets to injure for 5 or something seconds after someone you're pking runs into a building' thing was removed due to streakers complaining, so if explosives allow you to injure players who run into a safe zone momentarily i think that's a bug.

In regards to the stacking issue you mentioned - i'll pass it onto an experienced developer and hopefully that can be fixed asap.

If any other glitches come to mind, let me know and i'll try and get them fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

Manager
    About the stacking issue - seemingly that's more of an issue with your HP becoming vulnerable a brief moment before you can move, which is more noticeable on guns that stack however doesn't solely affect them. A fix is being worked on rn.

I appreciate the news to hear a fix is being worked on. As for the running problem, I believe it should be reverted back to how it was before. It's too many times streakers run into buildings and get off scott free since explosives either have high freeze or high sleep. Bullets doesn't make it 100% guaranteed that you will kill them, but it does give a better chance than explosives. It just makes pking a bit more challenging where the places you think are safe aren't.