Thread: Emy Smith and her Admin kid friends.

Cool Emy Smith and her Admin kid friends.

Welp the title basically explains it all, found a user who was recently gagged because they ran across the same user I had to deal with 3 years ago on Era, I pmed her saying she's gonna get doxed by an old associate of mine and the associate said he'd take her over lol, I could care less but the thing is I only delivered such message because I had ran into her 3 years ago and maybe 1-2 months ago as well, I had told my friend about this user lul and he defined her/him as "incompetent and cancer to the community and the game you play in", no he doesn't play graal era, but he does site hacking/doxing/and other goodies, I am only saying this because I was jailed because shemale has all the admins on pay role, people like this and the admins like this are the reason ******** rose up in power LOL anyways IMO, https://gyazo.com/4b012a56c6331d3bca2c2175ec5964ff
    Uhm I am not coming here asking for an unjail, I have more than 10 hours to wait . The user she ran into, I had pmed and he told me the story why she is toxic/cancerous/incompetent (like the admins of era hahahaha, only good people are the toonslab support team who unjail and the developers at eurocenter games so eat it ) and he told me that he had gotten gagged because she got in the way of what he was saying at start, and this emy smith figure started swearing at him, pmed a bunch of random kids and made up a whole scene which led to that gag, now for me I just pmed once and I didn't get any time to read what she pmed me, probably something toxic to be honest, but anyways era is dying and this thread explains why, if you can't understand why it explains it, then you're honestly not made for this community LOLOLOL. Have fun!!!!
    Also, when did Era start hiring 12 year olds for admins? I'm just wondering because I have a friend turning 12 next month so he might be looking for a job on a community based game like this! BEST GAME EVER!!!! (seriously grow up admins, danny ruelas is a rip )
    Last edited by SatanGraal; 01-27-2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: smd
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Satan you did this to yourself buddy. You literally threatened an innocent person on era what do you think was going to happen. I would report your toxic attitude too.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Satan you did this to yourself buddy. You literally threatened an innocent person on era what do you think was going to happen. I would report your toxic attitude too.
    Hey buddy, Bud bud, uhm I'm not toxic the only toxicity in this community is the people like this, I never threatened anyone bud, I simply delivered a message from a friend of mine HAHAHAHA, so stop defending a community you know is trash now a days, quit acting like a big man to earn some type of role around here, you want something you go out there and apply for it, bud. Your whole status defines what you want to be, move along kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Its funny how you say it like we're in a English class, get out child, stop stealing memes bud.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Lmao what I’m confused

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    Hey buddy, Bud bud, uhm I'm not toxic the only toxicity in this community is the people like this, I never threatened anyone bud, I simply delivered a message from a friend of mine HAHAHAHA, so stop defending a community you know is trash now a days, quit acting like a big man to earn some type of role around here, you want something you go out there and apply for it, bud. Your whole status defines what you want to be, move along kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how you say it like we're in a English class, get out child, stop stealing memes bud.
    Haha you're funny I was a pr twice. I just can't change my signature of the vb5 forums for some weird reason.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Manager
    uhhh. ok then. closed. (also in future report someone who's vulgar, don't be like "i know a kool hackerz they gonna doxx u omg be scared" because obviously you're going to get jailed for that).