Thread: Email problemos

Email problemos

So I have this account that I made a while back to hold a gang I did verify it but I didn't need to log in again because I have all the powers given to my main. But because of the new rank system I can't kick anyone from this gang because i don't have a rank higher than them and I can't give my self a rank because I'm not the leader.

...now the problem is I can't get to that account because I can't remember the email I used, so is it possible to find out what email it is or just get very me a rank thorough some admin magic so I can kick people?

theyre not allowed to do that, maybe if you had stronger evidence that you owned the account they might show you the email linked to it.

other than that they might not respond to your pms about the email 'cause theyre not allowed to show account emails for the reaons
    -you might be faking the account ownership (no offense)
    -theyre not allowed to tell people account information out of player capability reach
    -theyre not allowed to(?)
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

The account has like 2 hours and it's named "the real simplest" with my old head balloon shield DX no one else but me would do that to their account

100% fake

Spoiler
    jk hope you get your email back
    guess who's been unlinked

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I mean, it's literally named after him, with his shield and his likeness (I assume).

You'd need some fierce evidence to prove that it is your acc (I really wouldn't even know how to validly prove it, honestly), but it's not entirely impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I mean, it's literally named after him, with his shield and his likeness (I assume).

You'd need some fierce evidence to prove that it is your acc (I really wouldn't even know how to validly prove it, honestly), but it's not entirely impossible.
    Okay, I'll put you in a scenario let's say you're in same situation as this guy right here. You own a gang with a different leadership account, the current handler of the gang is yours, the owner of the gang looks like you, you have same name, and you're basically a clone of this account. But what if a random person decides to try an steal the gang cause it has a nice name/a bunch of hours, that person can copy the entire set of the owner and claim ownership of the account and gang.

see? the original owner won'tbe able to prove he's the real owner cause he's basically got an equal level of proof as the guy trying to steal the gang
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    So I have this account that I made a while back to hold a gang I did verify it but I didn't need to log in again because I have all the powers given to my main. But because of the new rank system I can't kick anyone from this gang because i don't have a rank higher than them and I can't give my self a rank because I'm not the leader.

...now the problem is I can't get to that account because I can't remember the email I used, so is it possible to find out what email it is or just get very me a rank thorough some admin magic so I can kick people?
    You will need to reach out to the current Gang Admin which is Grief. Currently his Nickname is WEIRDOMAN and you can find him by searching friends for that nickname. I would add him and PM him when he is online.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Okay, I'll put you in a scenario let's say you're in same situation as this guy right here. You own a gang with a different leadership account, the current handler of the gang is yours, the owner of the gang looks like you, you have same name, and you're basically a clone of this account. But what if a random person decides to try an steal the gang cause it has a nice name/a bunch of hours, that person can copy the entire set of the owner and claim ownership of the account and gang.

see? the original owner won'tbe able to prove he's the real owner cause he's basically got an equal level of proof as the guy trying to steal the gang
    I'm in the gang and this gang has no worth lmao it has like 3 hours I'm just too broke to make a new gang to use while pking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You will need to reach out to the current Gang Admin which is Grief. Currently his Nickname is WEIRDOMAN and you can find him by searching friends for that nickname. I would add him and PM him when he is online.
    Thank youuuu