Thread: Time to take a stand for our relics!

Newcomer

Time to take a stand for our relics!

I'm here to write about new guns that are needed to be in Era. My history friends are done and upset for how poorly forgotten guns that changes the world, guns that give us what we have today have been abandon. We have made a list of guns that we want to be added to Era which are lead to the following : Mg-42, M1 Grand, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant, Winchester Model 1887, Musket, SRS Bulldog, Winchester Model 1866 Lever Action, Martini Henery, British Webly Revolver, STG-44, PPSH-41, Bren light machine gun, The Lewis Machine Gun, and the C96 Mauser. At the moment I cannot think of another "gun" but there is always special weapons. I have though of a Mortor, that can shoot over walls like at bases and kill enemy bases. I strongly pray for this to be seen my high ranked admins, including BitzSam. I hope for the best of which or how this will turn out. Thank you for reading our wish list.

Credit to [The Patriot] Sir Athos Putnam (Kitterson Family), Georgia(Player Relations) and I YoLoDubz.
    YoLoDubz

Maybe another old war store stuff???
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I'm not seeing any graphics, maybe move this to another section?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I'm not seeing any graphics, maybe move this to another section?
    This isn't the Graphics section though, it's the 'Future Improvement' section.

I agree that there's many guns throughout history that can be introduced gradually into the game, however I also believe that this shouldn't be a priority currently.
    Could be brought into the WWII shop.

On the contrary, it can be argued that a lot of the designs of those guns are already in-game though, it'd be hard to introduce them.

Quote Originally Posted by YOLO sK View Post
    I'm here to write about new guns that are needed to be in Era. My history friends are done and upset for how poorly forgotten guns that changes the world, guns that give us what we have today have been abandon. We have made a list of guns that we want to be added to Era which are lead to the following : Mg-42, M1 Grand, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant, Winchester Model 1887, Musket, SRS Bulldog, Winchester Model 1866 Lever Action, Martini Henery, British Webly Revolver, STG-44, PPSH-41, Bren light machine gun, The Lewis Machine Gun, and the C96 Mauser. At the moment I cannot think of another "gun" but there is always special weapons. I have though of a Mortor, that can shoot over walls like at bases and kill enemy bases. I strongly pray for this to be seen my high ranked admins, including BitzSam. I hope for the best of which or how this will turn out. Thank you for reading our wish list.

Credit to [The Patriot] Sir Athos Putnam (Kitterson Family), Georgia(Player Relations) and I YoLoDubz.

Do you realize how long it'll take to make the GFXs, SFXs and scripting for each weapon?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".