Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some of your favorite memories from Era

Red face Some of your favorite memories from Era

Hello everyone,

What is some of your favorite memories you've had in Era?
    This could be anything like:
    -Making pizzas with friends
    -Taking base from a strong guild
    -Beating someone in spar
    -etc...

Some of my favorite memories I've had in Era is:
    - Joining NBK and getting to know everyone
    - Getting 100k kills
    - NBK reaching 10k
    - NBK reaching 15k
    - Getting 200k kills
    - GST 2015
    - Crypt 2015/2016

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    memories. In 2013, WHen dropping was still a thing, Me and a gang called "akatsuki clan"( ) used to scam people. ANd one of the people i used to scam with is now supa pro.
    i still feel bad about scamming.
    I also remember getting my first vip, the body and gasmask thing camo army thing.
    Last edited by ReVenge; 01-30-2018 at 11:49 PM. Reason: grammar

I vaguely remember getting VIP once, got the pirate flute and a special car, which people like to ask me where I got it from :/
    It's pretty fuzzy in my mind but I remember first seeing my brother playing this game, he was digging shells and I thought it looked coool still play it to this day.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Well, I was at my Grandfather's house when I first started playing Era (2014). Was a boring weekend, but I came across the game in the Android Appstore. When I first started, I knew nothing about what to do, because the tutorial was pretty much just snk showing you how to pick flowers. All I remember was that I hung out at Dairy Hut.

So after the weekend ended, I deleted Era and didn't touch it for another two years, until July 2016 (to this day, I still ask myself how I remembered my email).
    A few days into getting back on Era, a very kind person donated me some melees, foods, and bombs. Had a lot of fun with these melees, even though now I know they were bad (Noob Blade, lol).

That encouraged me to keep playing and I ended up spending on iEra (roughly $10-ish) for some Desert Eagles and an MP40.
    Joined LightsOut when they were at 100 hours @ Guerre, even have a video from BlueCatEra. Haven't based with anyone else primarily, + I got ranked (which I still am to this day).

(My shiny moment was @ 11:25, lmfao)

We got pushed out of Guerre when Godelic revived. Everyone had school (at the time, we had only American ranks), so it died down.

Around Thanksgiving-Christmas, I threw more money into the game, mostly from Birthday and Christmas presents. Bought a Shipka, Morano Thompson, and Famas.
    In January 2017, we had a 12/12 at Lethal and got 500 hours out of it (had 300 going in, 800 once we finished. We (LO) struggled a lot going into mid-2017 and basically gave up, basically everyone quit. I quit twice.

Came back after two months and started sparring. I had a 500-200 record (at the time) in Multiplex. This was around GST season, and TryHarder was still looking for players. After they qualified (and a day before GST), Rolyn asked me to join their team as a backup, which I took in stride and was super-excited about.

However, you had to be on the official roster (actually playing) to get the GST badge, which I wasn't, I was the guy that came in if someone didn't log on. Fortunately, everyone logged on, but we still got smashed by Tetris extremely quickly in the first round (I still pick on Rolyn about it to this day).

Rolyn eventually revived LightsOut after Forced gave out, and I came back once I found out it was revived. We recently hit 1000 hours at Box Factory, and I was stoked. We're still working on it to this day, who knows what's next?

I know this was long, but there's a lot of things that I'm proud about.
    Basically;
    -LO 500 (Lethal)
    -Multiplex (500 Wins)
    -GST 2017
    -LO 1K (Box)
    -Regular Spar (1000 wins)
    Last edited by BL1NK; 01-30-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Losing crypt 2014 - the year after we won
    Winning the juggernaut event hosted by Anero and Light
    Don’t rly have good memories

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Once a rude player was being homophobic and ICE warped to him and he got gagged LOL. It happened when we were digging at the summer park

When dropping was still a thing I went and traded with this guy and he scammed my ice dagger then told me "this is why you'll never be as good as me" D':

Meow Day (April Fool's)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

When I bought my first vip and spent a month looking for that gas mask and body. When I finally found the vip room they removed it, sad times.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

My life as a graalian isn't as interesting, but may as well tell it.

The laughable memories I had were about 5 years ago when I started online dating with people. Cause y'know living as the only daughter in a strict family, you're just unable to have that kind of relationship with people lmao. I've "dated" about.. 3-4 guys haha.. I cringe every time I've thought about this.

Another memory is when I actually have found real friends to talk to in the game (talk to daily and not being judgmental). I was casually picking trash (Back then I would only focus on getting money) and one of them pmed me, "Hey you stole my trash give it back". Lmao I don't remember well what happened after, but I guess it turned out well enough for us to make it 4 years being friends.They were really sweet and kind friends to talk to, 1 out of the two that I've made friends with is still a friend today that I still talk to.

Another memory is in late 2016 I was getting used to pking all the time with some friends. I felt like basing with gangs would give me a higher chance on getting more kills so, I joined Menace2Society to try out this basing thing. When I first joined they were really strict at first, but once you're in the gang long enough or know the players well, you'll get used to their strictness. Also some people in the gang has helped me stay motivated with things in real life with encouragement.

There's plenty more, but I'm just too lazy to actually explain it all or just write them. The ones above were the top 3 memories I liked from all the other memories (:
    Last edited by NemoYang; 01-31-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    ~blub~