Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: School prom

Actually we don't have a prom in our school. We have a "touch of class (TOC)"
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Didnt go to mine lol best decision ever I came back the next day and girls and teachers said it was terrible because the waitresses spilled on them and were being super rude and everything just was bad lol

But isn't u super rude, Ally??? o.0

Plz Explains to us
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

what do you mean rude ? Im not rude I just hate immature annoying ppl like you If you knew me in real you would like me believe it or not im not jerk like some ppl, I treat ppl gud like If i see someone hurt stranger or whatever i Help I was on my way leaving and a disabled man got his wheel chair stuck and asked some guys if they can help him, I went to the grocery store and the carts had quarter slots to use them and as i was leaving i saw this old couple did not have a quarter and i gave them mine, and in the third grade my teacher had a fake money auction for stuff and i bought a wallet and inside the wallet there was 50 dollars cash real and i gave it back to my teacher like seriously you dont know me

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    what do you mean rude ? Im not rude I just hate immature annoying ppl like you If you knew me in real you would like me believe it or not im not jerk like some ppl, I treat ppl gud like If i see someone hurt stranger or whatever i Help I was on my way leaving and a disabled man got his wheel chair stuck and asked some guys if they can help him, I went to the grocery store and the carts had quarter slots to use them and as i was leaving i saw this old couple did not have a quarter and i gave them mine, and in the third grade my teacher had a fake money auction for stuff and i bought a wallet and inside the wallet there was 50 dollars cash real and i gave it back to my teacher like seriously you dont know me
    great you have done a few acts of kindness in real life, That still does not change you being a jerk on these forums

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    I wanna say something but I feel like I'm going to add more fuel to the fire...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

what exactly does "prom" mean lol im confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cos2co123 View Post
    what exactly does "prom" mean lol im confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a high school formal dance or party or whatever bro.

Go for something traditional. Black suit, gray,navy blue, etc. Get yourself a nice tie and pocket square, and you'll be looking pretty dapper in no time!
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Go for something traditional. Black suit, gray,navy blue, etc. Get yourself a nice tie and pocket square, and you'll be looking pretty dapper in no time!
    Was actually thinking on wearing a turtle neck instead of a long sleeved polo but idk
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029