ppl on prom day wore their regular clothes lol
    Not for us lmao
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Don't attend prom, children.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Got none of dat stuff in my school so I'm safe

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I got asked out in sophomore year to senior prom (this girl asked me 2 years prior) by who would turn out to be like a FWB for me, we kind of ghosted eachother (despite going to the same school and some classes together) so i dont really know of i have a prom date anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

okay, I'm not going to start on how I got a prom date but to summarized she dumped her prom date for me.
    second, the whole event was alright, very fancy with suits and dresses and such stuff, graduation was okay, the party was very professionally made and we had fun but it was annoying at times since the dance floor was quite small, we cut a cake and danced till 12, after that there was the after party where no teachers nor parents are allowed and where all the students go to a pub and party all night till sunrise, alcohol, champagne, wine, music, dancing, whatever, most of them got drunk, I didnt even get tipsy idk why maybe im tolerant, I dont drink much of alcohol but I did it for the sake of the event. after that everyone went home and you won't see 90% of those people again.
    SO a few tips:
    your tie or bowtie must match the color of your prom date's dress.
    don't let your long hair loose, cut it, or tie it up to the back of the head for it to be tidy and good looking.
    shave, it's a formal event, not a man show.
    Bring extra money, just in case
    powerbanks are a hassle, so try keeping the phone on power saver, even if it's at 70% from the morning, you want to minimize the cargo.
    bring clothes change for the after party, if you guys do an after party make sure to keep extra clothes with a family member or a locker or something so you don't have to stay in formal wear or shoes.
    your prom date isn't your girlfriend, let's be honest, some couldn't get a prom date so they hook up with anyone they see, that doesn't make her/him your partner in life, it's okay if you separate yourself from her or something.
    make sure you end your relations with everyone in good terms, even if you hate them, that I strongly smile upon that since it affected me by not being able to wish a good life to the people who I was taught with for 15 years.
    the party isn't what makes the fun, the people make the fun in the party, so if no one is enjoying their time, do something to enjoy yours.
    get crazy, not lunatic crazy, but everyone would be drinking and dancing, just make sure not to get video recorded
    don't have sexual intercourse, not at that night.
    Have fun and try never to forget your friends.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    My senior prom my friends date broke a glass on purpose and I had to hide with her in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    My senior prom my friends date broke a glass on purpose and I had to hide with her in the bathroom.
    No one will kill him if he broke a glass XD
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I went with friends to my prom haha it was an alright night.