Thread: Unjail me... Now.

Unjail me... Now.

Um I'm tired of being jailed and sharing an IP with someone that gets jailed often is annoying, I'm tired of IP bans they're ridiculous and should only be issued when someone is hacking or doing illegal things I don't know why you have to ban someone's IP for a bad word you guys literally have the most corrupt mindset and constantly show people how lazy you are.

Fix this I'm tired of waiting for toonslab to respond to a ticket it's been hours already. Step it up.

PS: If you come to assume "clearly I did something wrong" make sure you clean your glasses and read again.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    inb4 they tell you to submit a ticket. if they unjail you, they'll unjail the other guy

Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    inb4 they tell you to submit a ticket. if they unjail you, they'll unjail the other guy
    yeah but he got rejailed 3 times seems fishy I don't condone racism he said the N word and he's black still not ok but I just don't understand why my Wi-Fi is being attacked everyone it gets tampered with it gets worse.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    yeah but he got rejailed 3 times seems fishy I don't condone racism he said the N word and he's black still not ok but I just don't understand why my Wi-Fi is being attacked everyone it gets tampered with it gets worse.

They have to do it to ensure that your friend doesn't try and log on from a different account.

It’s auto lol tell whoever getting u jailed to stop

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Um I'm tired of being jailed and sharing an IP with someone that gets jailed often is annoying, I'm tired of IP bans they're ridiculous and should only be issued when someone is hacking or doing illegal things I don't know why you have to ban someone's IP for a bad word you guys literally have the most corrupt mindset and constantly show people how lazy you are.

Fix this I'm tired of waiting for toonslab to respond to a ticket it's been hours already. Step it up.

PS: If you come to assume "clearly I did something wrong" make sure you clean your glasses and read again.

You cannot post about it here. Submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler