Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we address this?

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    Hi Zany thanks for your input, first off I'd like to address the fact that I am in no way marginalizing the staff team as a whole, but rather I am just pointing out issues or behaviors I personally find unhealthy for the game. I do agree there are a lot of complaints about things such as the the swear filter and things of the like, but the thing is, the reason people post these things is because there is no other way they can get their message out. I am not bashing down staff and I am definitely not implying they live under a rock. You say there are two sides to every story, but take it from the perspective of someone who is on the outside. When someone like me has to see everyday the genuine complaints and concerns about the game being shut down it makes me wonder how much we really understand one another. It isn't the sole responsibility of one party to come up with all the answers, actually implying this would be totally irresponsible. Rather, these threads are supposed to open discussion and debate, and through that a solution will emerge.

Also I would just like to point out that usually 80% of the time, people who post about things that would pertain to toonslab have already attempted to reach them and still have gotten no replies.
    Never said you implied that all staff live under a rock, but other people do believe that. And I don't know why you think I'm not seeing it from the other POV considering I am also one from the outside, just I have experience as a staff and as a result, I understand both POVs in a way others don't. They may be genuine complains but they're a constant complaint as well, that staff hear about in game, over discord, over the forums, on their iOS, and beyond and normally end up being toxic. I also never suggested that one side needs to find all the resolutions lol what I meant by that is that there needs to be togetherness to find a result. Because it's more like player vs staff right now, and in case you can't tell, the players have always been pitted against staff. When most of these threads cause toxicity and cause other users to hop on a bandwagon against certain staff, that's not fair. And that's what generally happens.

And no one actually knows about the statistics of toonslab. Some people have found it okay, others haven't. So I won't talk about that, you're going off of a dozen posts on here

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Because no one likes reading my rants, I'll say a few brief points that need to be considered.

-There are two sides to everything. Each side has its wrongs, neither side is necessarily right.

-More things need to come into consideration. Leaving it at that.

-Times have changed. Old staff aren't here anymore. The player base has grown and have become more... diverse. The rules have adapted with the player base, and these staff are only trying to do their jobs (except in 5% of situations).

-Half the posts on the forums are complaints (i.e. the swear filter, VIP, lack of things in games, about what IS added in game, about staff, about bans, about graphics, etc.) not actual ideas and suggestions. And when there are ideas and suggestions, it's normal users that tend to say why they wouldn't work before staff come in and, as you say, "brutally shut" these ideas down.

-Also, news flash, staff are players too. They do relate to players. The swear filter is faulty for them too, rules apply to them too, they have problems with the game too. They are acutely freaking aware of every single thing players have to say about the game because they hear it every. single. day. Sick of hearing people think that staff live under a rock. These suggestions have been said numerous times before, staff already know about them, and when posts are made about them, it almost always involves bashing down the staff team in one way or another or causes toxicity without an actual suggestion to fix the situation.
    rant=fight
    fight=drama
    drama=Tristan
    Tristan='refer to http://support.toonslab.com/ we can't help you here'
    Support system is fine, I haven't had a horrible experience with it since Zone a few years back.

Not gonna be thorough because I'm just plain tired of seeing these things right when I thought they blew past, but continuously addressing them doesn't exactly push them out of the way, it just keeps them going.

These things obviously don't lead to solutions if they're still persistent.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Everyone can rant and argue with each other and share their opinion, but if you are posting links revealing personal information of the staff team, or arguing about suing the staff team, making threads about e-mails being removed (Belongs in toonslab because this is a form of banning) it will not be tolerated.

This is not something that will change.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    please don?t start a fight. If you have a problem submit a ticket
    hahaha ily that was good
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Never said you implied that all staff live under a rock, but other people do believe that. And I don't know why you think I'm not seeing it from the other POV considering I am also one from the outside, just I have experience as a staff and as a result, I understand both POVs in a way others don't. They may be genuine complains but they're a constant complaint as well, that staff hear about in game, over discord, over the forums, on their iOS, and beyond and normally end up being toxic. I also never suggested that one side needs to find all the resolutions lol what I meant by that is that there needs to be togetherness to find a result. Because it's more like player vs staff right now, and in case you can't tell, the players have always been pitted against staff. When most of these threads cause toxicity and cause other users to hop on a bandwagon against certain staff, that's not fair. And that's what generally happens.

And no one actually knows about the statistics of toonslab. Some people have found it okay, others haven't. So I won't talk about that, you're going off of a dozen posts on here
    I know you're Tring to be serious, but it sounds like this:

- - - Updated - - -

why do i post on the forums anymore
    Because we need a voice of reason and stuff

(Plus we have memes)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    This is just not true. Homeless witch always gets back to me within 5 hours. They prioritise tickets. It would be fallacious to believe that no one replies or it the ticket system is defective. Of course nothing is perfect but I think the toonslab support is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They see the unlinking issue tickets, but they will ignore or send a robotic reply, this problem is non existent to them since it's caused by top management

Stop using itunes. They will lose revenue and this is the only way we can all fight back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    They see the unlinking issue tickets, but they will ignore or send a robotic reply, this problem is non existent to them since it's caused by top management
    If the management unlinked/globalled an account why would they restore it through the ticket support system?
    It wasn't a mistake- the person that did it TO you is either reading your support ticket or doesn't have the authority to help you.
    The people looking at your tickets for these issues won't help you lol

I saw some people saying that you need to apologise to Unix via disc0rd. But no one knows his disc0rd. You should talk to your lawyer (if you have/know one and above 18 probably).

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    The people looking at your tickets for these issues won't help you lol
    This is not true things have changed from your time. If they can't be helped by toonslab they will be redirected to the proper channel. That is considered help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    If the management unlinked/globalled an account why would they restore it through the ticket support system?
    It wasn't a mistake- the person that did it TO you is either reading your support ticket or doesn't have the authority to help you.
    You never know, I guess it would depend on how severe their offense was. Surely they would at least get the answer as to why it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    I saw some people saying that you need to apologise to Unix via disc0rd. But no one knows his disc0rd. You should talk to your lawyer (if you have/know one and above 18 probably).

This is most likely not true as the reason http://support.toonslab.com/ is there is to help direct traffic so management is not spammed. Encouraging players to send messages directly to uni would just make everything take longer if that is really a fix.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler