Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we address this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Because no one likes reading my rants, I'll say a few brief points that need to be considered.

-There are two sides to everything. Each side has its wrongs, neither side is necessarily right.

-More things need to come into consideration. Leaving it at that.

-Times have changed. Old staff aren't here anymore. The player base has grown and have become more... diverse. The rules have adapted with the player base, and these staff are only trying to do their jobs (except in 5% of situations).

-Half the posts on the forums are complaints (i.e. the swear filter, VIP, lack of things in games, about what IS added in game, about staff, about bans, about graphics, etc.) not actual ideas and suggestions. And when there are ideas and suggestions, it's normal users that tend to say why they wouldn't work before staff come in and, as you say, "brutally shut" these ideas down.

-Also, news flash, staff are players too. They do relate to players. The swear filter is faulty for them too, rules apply to them too, they have problems with the game too. They are acutely freaking aware of every single thing players have to say about the game because they hear it every. single. day. Sick of hearing people think that staff live under a rock. These suggestions have been said numerous times before, staff already know about them, and when posts are made about them, it almost always involves bashing down the staff team in one way or another or causes toxicity without an actual suggestion to fix the situation.
    Please don’t start a fight. If you have a problem submit a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Is this a meme now? LOL
    Hai C:

Zany
    why do i post on the forums anymore

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    says someone who used to be head over heels for zany

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    says someone who used to be head over heels for zany
    daaaaaaaaaaaam

btw, how many people actually work on answering tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    I don't know era anymore
    Who does?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    daaaaaaaaaaaam

No one

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Because no one likes reading my rants, I'll say a few brief points that need to be considered.

-There are two sides to everything. Each side has its wrongs, neither side is necessarily right.

-Times have changed. Old staff aren't here anymore. The player base has grown and have become more... diverse. The rules have adapted with the player base, and these staff are only trying to do their jobs (except in 5% of situations).

-Half the posts on the forums are complaints (i.e. the swear filter, VIP, lack of things in games, about what IS added in game, about staff, about bans, about graphics, etc.) not actual ideas and suggestions. And when there are ideas and suggestions, it's normal users that tend to say why they wouldn't work before staff come in and, as you say, "brutally shut" these ideas down.

-Also, news flash, staff are players too. They do relate to players. The swear filter is faulty for them too, rules apply to them too, they have problems with the game too. They are acutely freaking aware of every single thing players have to say about the game because they hear it every. single. day. Sick of hearing people think that staff live under a rock. These suggestions have been said numerous times before, staff already know about them, and when posts are made about them, it almost always involves bashing down the staff team in one way or another or causes toxicity without an actual suggestion to fix the situation.
    I sit and listen most of the time! :C

Like, 70.3% of the time
    Isn't the same for who has a crush on Zany?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned

Hi Zany thanks for your input, first off I'd like to address the fact that I am in no way marginalizing the staff team as a whole, but rather I am just pointing out issues or behaviors I personally find unhealthy for the game. I do agree there are a lot of complaints about things such as the the swear filter and things of the like, but the thing is, the reason people post these things is because there is no other way they can get their message out. I am not bashing down staff and I am definitely not implying they live under a rock. You say there are two sides to every story, but take it from the perspective of someone who is on the outside. When someone like me has to see everyday the genuine complaints and concerns about the game being shut down it makes me wonder how much we really understand one another. It isn't the sole responsibility of one party to come up with all the answers, actually implying this would be totally irresponsible. Rather, these threads are supposed to open discussion and debate, and through that a solution will emerge.

Also I would just like to point out that usually 80% of the time, people who post about things that would pertain to toonslab have already attempted to reach them and still have gotten no replies.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    daaaaaaaaaaaam

tristan and homelesswitch