Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your Level Suggestions

Yes fix the gym. Add monkey bars, NPCs, etc.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Remake the entire map for more convenience with the same stuff just moved maybe remove some unneeded stuff add some cool stuff and in the middle is a big sea/pool as well as 1 at north west another middle west and one a little west from the middle of south so there is water for digging around using gondolas fishing all the fun stuff people do in water seems like to much water rn would be nice to see it minimized yo a place which could cause more socialization from players doing different things in the one area maybe a new base somewhere where water was and take out all mines put them there so macroers are easy to spot and a mining base like guerrue kinds but all mines maybe 1 room isn't and that's the flag room in the middle of a huge mining system tunnel yes I know it's a lot to work on lol but still would be cool

Leveler
    Also could the trade rooms be redone? The levels look weird tbh and seem very cramped maybe make 3 gmaps 1 for each level (for start trade, 2 for tachi, 1 for south) with like a dark theme for start since the building is black, tachi maybe like a wooden theme, and south like a silver/stone theme and redo the exterior (so each are different) as well as damage testers inside and maybe have a gfx staff recolor the trade table npcs and have them done to match the theme for each of the locations and inside themes (like south tables would have silver/gray colors or colors could be what go with it well)

I propose that you add admins that are able to Spanish because a large part of the players speak Spanish and with that option players could increase

Is Gentu even looking at this thread? Lol

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Is Gentu even looking at this thread? Lol
    Is Gentu still even a mod? I think the answer for both of us is no.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Is Gentu still even a mod? I think the answer for both of us is no.
    Rip :c

Indeed I am still a moderator, and indeed I do still check this thread. Regularly.

Suggestions are taken into account frequently and discussed every so often. However, we do not normally let players know what is in development.
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gentu View Post
    Indeed I am still a moderator, and indeed I do still check this thread. Regularly.

Suggestions are taken into account frequently and discussed every so often. However, we do not normally let players know what is in development.
    Makes sense.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Makes sense.
    Kinda.