Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Level Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I think the mall should be redesigned, its really confusing at times. Also Im not sure this belongs here, but since Italy is kind of dead, maybe add a teleporter to Italy in start that way players can easily get access to and from Italy.
    Actually thought the mall was quite easy to use with the npc's saying which shops are on which floor, but maybe we could look into making the mall easier to navigate your way around if it is a common issue. Also i like the idea of moving the warp of Italy (may not even have to be at start), as we currently have two warps quite close together. Those being the bridge and in the sea by Southridge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Remake the ebizou hideout, tileset looks way too old and the place looks more of a shop than a hideout.

Revamp gangster zone as well, change the floor design pattern and color.
    Hideouts are a gang reward, this means that they are tailored to how the leader would like them so would not actually be up for change. In regards to Gangster Zone, if it's a popular request i'm sure it can be looked into but i've actually heard a lot of people liking how it has stayed the same for many years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Can I level out some idea's????
    Go ahead, would be great to see what you can think of! I can't guarantee that they will be implemented into iEra but if you want to level them yourself and send them here no-one is stopping you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Suggestions:
    Ctf (The errors in this map are just ew)
    East side of Southridge
    Greenhouse Cafe
    Era beach, The one with the shell shop, shack beach.
    Mercy East hospital (The main one where noobs spawn)
    Mercy West hospital
    Auction house (Just some slight sprucing up)
    Graphics Headquarters (It looks like just a house)
    Era Bank
    Era Gym (so dead lol)
    All of the old Chrisz's weapon shops. (how these exist is beyond me)

Not sure about these tbh:
    Could we have a slightly better team spar? Granted some cover was added but I feel like the invent could be improved.
    Revamp the Interior of Mafia zone

Just a few suggestions I have.
    OH AND ALSO FIX THE WATER EDGES (around the gmap) WATER ISN'T LINEAR.
    Some great ideas I totally agree on the fact that some of the waterfronts are far too linear xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Crab Wrestling arena can use a revamped since it?s smaller than a complex spar arena, yet during the event there?s around 30+ players in it. Team Spar arena also needs to be symitrical since the left side has a bottom advantage. Other than that I would like to see some levels updated like the gym, hospitals, bank, etc.
    As previously answered the crab wrestling arena being so small creates the whole difficulty of the event, there is also a player limit so that an excessive amount of players cannot join at any given time, I also understand where your coming from with the team spar event, personally i don't do events but i have actually heard a lot about this. Might be worth looking into.

Starting to see a lot of people wanting the gym, hospitals and bank re-modelling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngelNoah View Post
    Revamp
    - Pet store
    - Era Bank
    - Identify house?
    In regards to the Identify house, do you think it is hard to understand/follow? Because other than that you can't actually enter the level again so might not be worth re-modelling just to make it look fancy
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Crab Wrestling arena can use a revamped since it?s smaller than a complex spar arena, yet during the event there?s around 30+ players in it. Team Spar arena also needs to be symitrical since the left side has a bottom advantage. Other than that I would like to see some levels updated like the gym, hospitals, bank, etc.
    No, keep it. If it was bigger people would just run around and time will run out
    Last edited by imaginary; 02-06-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Don't put hugs and kisses. You not worthy noob

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Do you use the pc version? if you use a mobile device try reinstalling the game
    I use the PC version :/

Leveler
    Oh lovely posted a reply and somehow deleted it welp here's the rundown
    New event shop levels for the inside and the store section dont like that the 3rd room in the shop is different from the first and second

Remove a section of the counter at jsi's head shop in Southside so players can go back to the free hat since the teleporter was removed

Add something like a era history building or inside could be a room for high scores possibly like when you enter it says Digging, Trash Collecting, or like what gang has won the most forts today and what players won the most pk arenas today etc maybe it could be like a staff house 1 room says Aus/Asia PRs another says EU, another US, another PRAs you get the point. Lots of things that could be added there.

I have an idea, but it may seem unnecessary but this idea is kind of the idea that's like a "why not" idea. Anyways, here's what I had in mind:

The trading place that's inside of start has 3 stories, and at the very top there is a fireplace. Maybe what can happen is that whenever a player grabs this fireplace it will be a secret trading lounge for traders to just chill, relax, and talk to each other, away from all the chaos of huge blocks of texts and huge crowds of people. However, here's the thing. You need at least 1K hours. This can prevent random noobs from trolling and being annoying. To be honest, I would love to see this implemented into the game. It doesn't require a big amount of scripting. It'll probably only consist of like 1 level.

Tell me what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Oh lovely posted a reply and somehow deleted it welp here's the rundown
    New event shop levels for the inside and the store section dont like that the 3rd room in the shop is different from the first and second

Remove a section of the counter at jsi's head shop in Southside so players can go back to the free hat since the teleporter was removed

Add something like a era history building or inside could be a room for high scores possibly like when you enter it says Digging, Trash Collecting, or like what gang has won the most forts today and what players won the most pk arenas today etc maybe it could be like a staff house 1 room says Aus/Asia PRs another says EU, another US, another PRAs you get the point. Lots of things that could be added there.
    I'll look into jsi's head shop, didn't know there was anything wrong with it
    I really like the idea you have of adding a building with all the staff in, could possibly even have links to their profiles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I have an idea, but it may seem unnecessary but this idea is kind of the idea that's like a "why not" idea. Anyways, here's what I had in mind:

The trading place that's inside of start has 3 stories, and at the very top there is a fireplace. Maybe what can happen is that whenever a player grabs this fireplace it will be a secret trading lounge for traders to just chill, relax, and talk to each other, away from all the chaos of huge blocks of texts and huge crowds of people. However, here's the thing. You need at least 1K hours. This can prevent random noobs from trolling and being annoying. To be honest, I would love to see this implemented into the game. It doesn't require a big amount of scripting. It'll probably only consist of like 1 level.

Tell me what you think!
    I love this idea,

This could be quite easily done, in regards to scripting you're right thats minimal and easily done, i know trade tables has minimum requirement of 5 hours in itself and 1000 seems a little over the top but something could be implemented to find a fair medium.
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post

Tell me what you think!
    Maybe somewhere on the first floor, up on the third floor is too far of a distance
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Remake Nuketown haha

- - - Updated - - -

Or make a paintball arena with paintball guns

I’ve made a post about this, so go check that out if you’re interested, but like Italy, there should be an Atlantis in era.
    (Btw I’m goldfish so I need this plz)