Thread: Italy Style Cars(?)

Lightbulb Italy Style Cars(?)

Italy is such a lovely designed place, (Kinda dead by now... just fishers in there, but not long gone.) And I had noticed few buildings inside it are not used. They are empty, you can't enter them. But as a way to use one of those empty spaces I thought of a car shop.

Inspired in the 1930 gangster fashion and car models, I created 3 cars (well one design, 3 colors). No special features, just 3 cars more.

A shop will seem lovely, but I'm not asking right away from making it a thing inside the game, I would like to see what you guys think of this idea.
    I made the gfx entirely by me, although I just uploaded a screenshot of the 3, I have the files saved in my phone. If it's going to be a think I would like to help with decoration for the place, not as admin of course. Thanks for reading c:

(1:Car that Inspirated the design) https://goo.gl/images/XzebnT

(2 Graal Cars)
    http://i66.tinypic.com/23s9q4k.png

If links don't work, let me know. Opinions on the idea or gfx, let me know c:
    Stay simple.

Yes! It gives me that old rolls Royce vibe
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Wow I love those cars.

I'm not an artist but I love the shading.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

The cars would be cool tbh but the shading looks too much "zelda" or "gameboy advanced"
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Not sure what is inside those cars- a disco ball? The shading is pillowshading, can be better. Needs an outline and has banding. Other than that, I love the form.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Not sure what is inside those cars- a disco ball? The shading is pillowshading, can be better. Needs an outline and has banding. Other than that, I love the form.
    Lololol it's the steering wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

Ye it's a disco ball . Jk. No really no I think I mess up that part too, when I added the "mirror" lights it was a complete mess, but at the end I liked it.. but I will try to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    The cars would be cool tbh but the shading looks too much "zelda" or "gameboy advanced"

:0 I'm new to shadowing, how can I improve?

To all of you thanks for your sincere opinions c:
    Stay simple.

It's too shiny :0 it looks cool. The shape is great but the shine is too much.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!