Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please Add A Skin Of Aa-12

I can make a skin, if anyone can bring the sprite here

Quote Originally Posted by Melone View Post
    I can make a skin, if anyone can bring the sprite here
    Did you make your character :0?

Yea only reason why skins are not accepted is cause players would ask for more skins of more certain guns and bitzsam can't resprite/gani a thing that takes like 30-60mins to do cause he's busy releasing broken guns to complain about them being unbalanced (New gun that shoots on the water has a nice freeze of 0.15 or something with a clip of 25 freaking bullets) but since it's his gun and not other's gun artist's guns he doesn't care as it makes aimpoint look more better
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Did you make your character :0?
    It's a character from Idol Master called Sachiko Koshimizu, I sketched her

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Yea only reason why skins are not accepted is cause players would ask for more skins of more certain guns and bitzsam can't resprite/gani a thing that takes like 30-60mins to do cause he's busy releasing broken guns to complain about them being unbalanced (New gun that shoots on the water has a nice freeze of 0.15 or something with a clip of 25 freaking bullets) but since it's his gun and not other's gun artist's guns he doesn't care as it makes aimpoint look more better
    Dam that's some salt.

Bitzsam's a really talented graphic and gani artist in my opinion. Sure his recent balance decisions are sketchy at best but at least he's an active admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I actually liked the look of it before the revamp. Should of made the new look a skin instead.
    AA12 was probably one of the least changed guns on the revamp. The shape is the same as it was before it was updated, all that was changed was the shading and adding the shotgun shells on the side

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Skins aren't accepted because the majority of them that were made are just edits or recolours, and because very few playermade skins look good enough to be used ingame, or have a similar looking style to the rest of the guns. I've always said if a player can make a graphic of a gun that I don't think I could do a better version of then i'd add it to the game and give them the gun for free.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I've always said if a player can make a graphic of a gun that I don't think I could do a better version of then i'd add it to the game and give them the gun for free.
    WOW seriously. I've got to train up then.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I've always said if a player can make a graphic of a gun that I don't think I could do a better version of then i'd add it to the game and give them the gun for free.
    You mean the gun or the skin? Because I'll make a skin of metalstorm and send it in.

Even tho I can't edit or make skins but I'll try................

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!