Thread: Controller Support on Android

Controller Support on Android

Hello All!

I was hoping that I could finally get a proper answer on this. I've been considering about getting a Steelseries Stratus XL to use with Graal Era on my Android device. I've been worried that the controller may not work once I finally purchase it. Has anyone ever used this controller on an android before?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I dunno man-you'd find it easier to wirelessly display your screen on Chromecast to your TV than to get a controller.
    It's just harder to control w/ a controller.
    -------
    Guess you could try it, but don't be too shocked, it's basically the same gameplay.
    ----
    Here's a thread in regards to what you're asking;
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...play-era/page2

Perfect! Thanks BL1NK, I'll take a look at the thread before I make a final decision. I'm just trying to make the gameplay easier if I wanted to play on the coach

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyier101 View Post
    Perfect! Thanks BL1NK, I'll take a look at the thread before I make a final decision. I'm just trying to make the gameplay easier if I wanted to play on the coach
    Yeah dude, some good ol' Graal on a Friday, sounds like the life.
    Hope you have fun with the Controller

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyier101 View Post
    Hello All!

I was hoping that I could finally get a proper answer on this. I've been considering about getting a Steelseries Stratus XL to use with Graal Era on my Android device. I've been worried that the controller may not work once I finally purchase it. Has anyone ever used this controller on an android before?
    I purchased a mad catz controller that worked on my IOS but it was horrible in Era. I couldn't move diagonally at all, it only allowed up down left right. I returned the controller and got my money back.

So I guess it doesn't hurt to try because if you save the receipt you can get your money back anyway.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler