Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free VIP glitch !

thats like saying someone boosted in 2015 and youre reporting them now. but i want a free vip t
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Um, an admin needs to take away those who got free VIP :/ it's not fair. It was a glitch that happened at 2015 GST!
    It has been nearly 3 years since the glitch happened. I doubt the Player Relations team has enough man-power to the track down each and every hacker.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelNoah View Post
    thats like saying someone boosted in 2015 and youre reporting them now. but i want a free vip t
    I tried reporting it in 2015 after it happened but they wouldn't listen to me :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    It has been nearly 3 years since the glitch happened. I doubt the Player Relations team has enough man-power to the track down each and every hacker.
    They do and it wasn't a hack, it was just a glitch I believe

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Hmm the VIP issues is something we have been looking into lately. Can't really say much about it, but it is not being ignored if that helps.

Do you know who was affected by the glitch?
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Hmm the VIP issues is something we have been looking into lately. Can't really say much about it, but it is not being ignored if that helps.

No, I don't know. :/

Will the players be jailed and have all their VIP items removed? It's only fair.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    No, I don't know. :/

Will the players be jailed and have all their VIP items removed? It's only fair.
    It is hard to say, it would depend on the situation. For example someone could abuse a glitch purposely while another person could have just somehow stumbled upon it and it happened. If it was just a fluke glitch that happened to them, the worst thing that could happen is we just remove the VIP.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It is hard to say, it would depend on the situation. For example someone could abuse a glitch purposely while another person could have just somehow stumbled upon it and it happened. If it was just a fluke glitch that happened to them, the worst thing that could happen is we just remove the VIP.
    Do you mean remove all their VIP items or do you just mean the VIP subscription?

I don’t know if that person was saying that truth but long time ago Miad ( he’s Niteprfire’s nephew should be easy to find) told me he was getting free VIP sub cuz of his uncle - I’ll try to post a pic of his profile

Woah having VIP forever is crazy. This would be a hard case to crack cuz it happened 3 years ago. I haven't heard anything about this

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Woah having VIP forever is crazy. This would be a hard case to crack cuz it happened 3 years ago. I haven't heard anything about this
    Ikr nothing good ever happens to me