Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainard View Post
    Is it only me who thinks this stuff r over rated ? Like i legit think that half of it is just sarcasm like all of us do , plus if u haven?t done anything wrong then don?t worry about getting banned or so , ig my point is ... u never know via text if it?s sarcasm or being real just don?t cause drama and enjoy the game while u still can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol are you slow? No one sarcastically says unixmad is a horrible person.
    instagram @LilMorty
    soundcloud.com/mortymort

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Actually same. I contacted admins and Kieran got me to talk to Snk. Did he actually help me? No he just made fun of me and claimed that speed hacking system is fine (although it doesn?t happen as much as before clearly they fixed something)
    Exactly lmao.

What happens?

Quote Originally Posted by itenmartinez View Post
    lol are you slow? No one sarcastically says unixmad is a horrible person.
    This wasnt what iam talking about , i was referring to the pics where prs said i like to ban people for fun , i seen numerous amount of threads regarding it

This wasnt what iam talking about , i was referring to the pics where prs said i like to ban people for fun , i seen numerous amount of threads regarding it

Thats even stupider. even if they were being sarcastic, thats who is moderating the game/forums(?) thats pretty immature for someone in that position
    instagram @LilMorty
    soundcloud.com/mortymort

Let’s be honest here. If a PR jailed you for racism or vulgarity over public chat, how are you gonna prove that you were innocent ? There’s no way you could prove it unless you’re recording. That had happened to me before and that PR didn’t actually say the truth he kept lying.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    I just realized Tricky was banned and now I see some users sending this link:

'' '' '' ''

for no reason. And someone told me that Tricky was banned because she posted something about TristanFosho and this link comes from an user named ''TristanFosho'' so I guess it's the admin

Can someone tell me what happens with the first link? What's it about?
    Admins abuse?

And also what happened to Bluedragon's acc?
    And you can easily see in the second picture that Bluedragon is talking to HW so it was unnecessary to try to cover his nick lol
    Just some people who were banned trying to make it look like I am exposing people.

My imgur username is tristanfosho which is the reason they had to use tristanfosho1.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler