Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is era-go merging with graalians?

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Now that toonslab control era-go it wouldn't surprise me if it was merged with graalians or deleted- look at it from their point of view, what's the point maintaining seperate forums?
    It would be a shame though, seeing as era-go has been around a long while now
    It's also worth remembering that era-go was created for a legitimate reason - we were not allowed to moderate our own section of Graalians and this caused friction. Things have changed since then though and everything is decidedly more corporate than it was under snk so the reasons era-go was made are kind of redundant now.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Now that toonslab control era-go it wouldn't surprise me if it was merged with graalians or deleted- look at it from their point of view, what's the point maintaining seperate forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    It's also worth remembering that era-go was created for a legitimate reason - we were not allowed to moderate our own section of Graalians and this caused friction. Things have changed since then though and everything is decidedly more corporate than it was under snk so the reasons era-go was made are kind of redundant now.
    Just gonna hope this all blows over.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Just gonna hope this all blows over.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Aren’t Vendhin and Reno so cute

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Did a staff approve of this?
    What do u mean

- - - Updated - - -

Awww Dammit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    :/ This is so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Is it? I hear it is! Maybe 'merge' wouldn't be the right word, but is era-go getting deleted?
    Lol don't believe everything Kenny says
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".